2016 JW Yearbook out now and online

by JWchange 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWchange
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    This was discussed a lot a week or so ago in some other threads
  • WireRider
    WireRider

During the 2015 service year, Jehovah’s Witnesses spent over $236 million in caring for special pioneers, missionaries, and traveling overseers in their field service assignments. Worldwide, a total of 26,011 ordained ministers staff the branch facilities. All are members of the Worldwide Order of Special Full-Time Servants of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

And how much of the $236 million dollars was paid to local communities for fire/police/ambulance services and protection for KH and members. Roads, Feed the homeless, community support, community benefit all?

Why does the Watchtower get any tax exempt status as purely a blight on society? Why am I paying taxes to support their services?

The statement itself should be brought up before government authorities as narcissistic and ripping off communities purely for their own benefit.

My Church has programs to feed those that cannot afford food. With area Churches, provides shelter for the homeless on a rotating basis - no matter what faith or religion. Free educational programs.

WTF?

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Wirerider:

And how much of the $236 million dollars was paid to local communities for fire/police/ambulance services and protection for KH and members.

Roads, Feed the homeless, community support, community benefit all?

Why does the Watchtower get any tax exempt status as purely a blight on society? Why am I paying taxes to support their services?

Great points. These are questions that every American should be asking.

You may want to have a look at these articles:

www.trofire.com/2015/12/27/the-u-s-is-subsidizing-religion-to-the-tune-of-71-billion-a-year/

www.jwvictims.org/2015/02/28/jehovahs-witnesses-endorse-charitable-works-as-long-as-theyre-performed-by-someone-else/

• JWchange
    JWchange
    Apologies all. I didn't realize this has been already been posted as I have not been on this forum for 3 weeks and couldn't find previous posts on this when i did a search.
  • RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

2016 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses

During the 2015 service year, Jehovah’s Witnesses spent over $236 million in caring for special pioneers, missionaries, and traveling overseers in their field service assignments. Worldwide, a total of 26,011 ordained ministers staff the branch facilities. All are members of the Worldwide Order of Special Full-Time Servants of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

women and children's shelters $0.00
    hospice care $0.00
    family shelter $0.00
    shelter for abused and neglected $0.00
    animal shelter $0.00
    soup kitchen $0.00
    rescue mission $0.00
    sanctuary $0.00
    youth shelter $0.00
    shelter for runaways $0.00
    crisis shelter $0.00
    emergency shelter $0.00
    shelter for homeless families $0.00
    low income shelter $0.00
    women's and men's shelters $0.00
    transitional shelter $0.00
    overnight shelter $0.00
    post-disaster emergency shelter $0.00

• WireRider
    WireRider

Thank you so much RULES & REGULATIONS for putting the words into numbers. I wish there was some facts and figures for how much money the Watchtower leaches off of local communities for their FREE presence in our towns for being tax exempt and costing everyone else to pay for their welfare.

And you know what - if they are forcing armies of people - who don't even want to do it - banging on doors of people that hate them banging doors as uninvited guests - making them pay for their blight on society ----- the Watchtower should kneel and beg forgiveness from Christians that they have been pissing off for years. GET OFF MY DOORSTEP - I AM SICK OF PAYING YOUR TAXES. You give nothing.

• WireRider
    WireRider
    The Watchtower is nothing but a financial black whole. The only thing they promote (brag about) is investments to get more money. Where does all your money REALLY go? Where did the OTHER $236 million go?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit