GB Private Gazebo @ Warwick - Someone Proposed There & It Didn't Go Well...

by thedepressedsoul 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

At Warwick there is a gazebo overlooking the lake. It's a nice peaceful setting. Well someone had the bright idea they were going to propose while they were at Warwick. They see this Gazebo and walk out to. He proposes to her and they take some nice pictures there of each other to remember their engagement.

Well, a few minutes later Bethels version of the secret service comes running down the hill. A bunch of these guys tell them that they can't be there, this is for the GB use only. They meet there on Wednesdays when it's nice out instead of meeting in their office.

It gets even crazier! They made them delete all the photos they took at this location. They gave some weird reason that they don't want tourist coming down and taking pictures of the gazebo and idolizing it because the GB have their meetings there on Wednesday on nice days. & that they didn't want other people getting the idea that this would be a good place to get engaged at.

I can confirm this story 100% down to the smallest detail. One of the weirdest things I've ever witnessed. Talk about an awkward engagement.

• darkspilver
  • Counter-Watchtower
    Counter-Watchtower

What does GB stand for?

• Alfred
  • JRK
    JRK

Counter-Watchtower,

It stands for "Governing Body."

JK

• Counter-Watchtower
    Counter-Watchtower
    It stands for "Governing Body."

Duh, I knew that then forgot haha. Thanks.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    What does GB stand for?

Why it stands for a brand new 'Class' of Jehovah's Witness. Those at the top. Those who are elite. Those who are the GODs (Guardians Of the Doctrine) that Jehovah's Witness actually worship.

They are the Gazebo Brothers!

• stillin
    stillin

Godly Brethren

Ghoulish Bosses

Good Boys

• tiki
    tiki

This cannot be real.....Seriously guys. We know they are absurd...but this has got to be a hoax.

• carla
    carla

Ghastly Bastards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit