Scale of 1 to 10. How did/do you rate the meetings!

by Truthexplorer 28 Replies latest social humour

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I remember attending one meeting in the 1970s with an interested person from work and I found that meeting interesting about an 8. That was it.

he said he liked it as well but he never came again.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

As a fully indoctrinated JW, I'd say most were a 4 or so. I would usually plop into the chair and veg. Sucked when I became an MS and an elder, they I had to fukkin pay attention a little more, or of course be ready to indoctrinate the troops for a spell.

Once you wake up, there is burning anger having to sit there. Then it just goes to level 0 until you make your escape forever.

All praise to the FSM for my FREEDOM from that garbage!

• Lieu
    Lieu
    Between a 2-3. Most speakers and parts were just plain boring.
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    I understand that the ones I missed due to illness were all tens.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Oh just shoot me please. OPPS that wasn't a catagory.
  • InquiryMan
  • onightdivine
    onightdivine
    Village Idiot: I'm already seated at the back row... almost. Those are mostly for the elders.
  • St George of England
    St George of England

I have forgotten what the lowest score is, 1 or 0.

Anyway probably about 1 for the majority of meetings. The TMS should be lower as the TMS Overseer is barely literate which makes for embarrassing situations.

An 84 year old sister who has been a JW since 1949 recently told me she finds the meetings so boring that even dosing up on pain killers for her arthritis doesn't help!

George

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    -100. A place to worship the Governing body. A safe haven for control freaks and perverts,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit