Scale of 1 to 10. How did/do you rate the meetings!

by Truthexplorer 28 Replies latest social humour

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    1. Boring as S***e 2. Extremely boring 3. Boring as hell 4. Boring. 5. Slightly boring 6. Not bad. 7. Fair. 8. Good. 9. Very good. 10. Excellent
  • cognac
    cognac

The weekday big meeting was hell. They had way to many different materials being used and I never had any of them.

When I was in, the other two meetings I'd give a 6.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Sorry folks, I forgot to give my honest rate. I would honestly say 4. boring. The reason for this is because the meetings tend to be full of boring speakers and the talks are repetitive, dogmatic and uninspiring in mho! Each congregation needs a Jimmy Swaggart to shake things up a bit :-)
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    4. I read the bible a lot during TMS. Unless one of the train wrecks were speaking. I wrote poems during a lot of Sunday talks. Couldn't get away with that during WT. Mom elbowing me all the time to answer. I kind of liked the service meeting where any news, scandals etc were revealed. Problem with that is I missed happy days when we stayed for second half.
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    0. a complete was of time!!!!!!!!!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

1. boring as shit most of times and notable full of lying hypocrisy.

• cofty
    cofty
    If I was to go back to a meeting I don't think boredom would be my biggest problem. I think it would be unmitigated anger and contempt.
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    When I fully believed it was somewhere between 1 and 5 at best. Average was probably a 2.
  • millie210
    millie210
    Ditto - a 2.
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

I'm with Cofty. After learning ttatt, the meetings aren't boring, you sit there is disbelief.

They literally meet multiple times a week to tell each other their wishes will come true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit