Can We Give Words of Support To Simon For This Forum???

by minimus 63 Replies latest jw friends

• lovinlife
    lovinlife

Thank you Simon....you have helped so many...including me!!!!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

In May of 2002 I went onto the net to find out the "truth" about those apostates who were falsely accusing the org of a bad policy toward child sexual abuse; I searched everywhere, and of course you all know what I found out: guilty as charged. I was gutted inside and full of fear and anger. That led to researching blood, the UN and of course, the revisionist history of the WTBTS, my lifelong religion.

And then I found this place; I could vent, spout and rage all I wanted, and at the same time listen to how others handled the same conclusions I came to. Just2laws PM'd me and told me to take a deep breath, and keep it to myself for a time so that I would not get the boot.

It would not be possible if it were not for Simon, who I REALLY appreciate for the hard work and expense this site takes. God bless you both. You have helped countless numbers of people deal with a tramatic experience in their lives: realizing they are in the wrong place, and trying to get to where they need to be. THANKS SO MUCH.

P

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

I had the priviledge of meeting Simon and Angharad in Florida. I always pictured him as the "crocodile hunter" on TV. What a surprise to find him so sweet and humble! And Angharad is just a doll. Many of us literally owe our lives to them. Hope I'm not sounding too meladramatic here, but it's the truth.

Kat

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

me and my czarina owe much of our happiness to the healing I have encountered on this board.

Simon, if ever you drift Pittsburgh way, I will buy you all the beer your belly can hold! And I know how much work a good wife does for her husband - so Angharad, I don't know what you drink, but I'll buy it for you.

Now I'm all weepy...

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit