Are you still a JW?

by Iamallcool 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Which one do you prefer? Zoom Meetings or at the Kingdom Hall?

• a watcher
    a watcher

Kingdom Hall

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

PIMO. I don’t plan on going back once the K H’s re-open. I listen in on Zoom off camera, although i’m usually surfing the internet as the meeting is going on. If i attend the Memorial, i plan to partake!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Zoom. Except there are no snow days

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

If I was still physically going. I’d prefer Zoom as it would be easier to detach from. Just turn the camera off and fo what you want. Come back shortly before the meeting ends and no one is the wiser.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One big disadvantage of Zoom meetings is no more boasting sessions cancelled for snow. And, there are no real advantages since the hounders can see right into the room where your camera is located. At least they are easier to disconnect from--simply by clicking the red X at the upper right corner of your screen.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Since I'm out. If I had to still go it would be zoom I just take a photo of my self and place it in front of the camera while I'll go go do more fun things.

• brooklynNY
    brooklynNY

I doubt if anyone remembers me from years ago. I did not post that much, however I have been lurking well before my membership date. It took me some years, and now can say I am out, and proudly called an apostate. I owe a lot to this site.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

From what I gather from "IN" relatives, they like Zoom. My 39 year old SIL said, "Zoom is awesome...you watch a few videos, sing a song, have a prayer and you're done". As she said the word "done", she brushed her hands together as one does when they're done with an unpleasant task.

Others are enjoying only having to get dressed from the waist up and they don't miss the commute back and forth to the Hall. 'What a loving arrangement from the Brothers during these dangerous times.'

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Congratulations brooklynNY. Welcome to freedom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit