Sad... :(

by Xandria 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Xandria
  • shamus
    shamus
    Department as a possible suicide

Depression does not care who you are; what your life is like, what your financial income is, or who your family is.

It gets you to kill yourself, plain and simple. Imagine being in that much pain...

There are many on this board who suffer from depression too. That is why we need to support these ones, like the witnesses never did.

It's not sad, it's tragic. He was crying out for help and he felt beyond help. The way that many of us have felt.

Shamus.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Sad.

I can't even begin to imagine how his parents feel. He was their only child.

• Sassy
    Sassy

ahhh How sad.

• Special K
    Special K

I remember him from seaquest DSV...

Very sad...

Special K

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, that was sad. It is hard to make that transition from child star to adult actor. I loved him in the Neverending Story and Seaquest as well.

Blondie

• shamus
    shamus

I guess that we should all really take a good look at this young man... very talented, very rich, probably, had everything to live for... and may have killed himself.

I hope that all people who read this thread will really take a good look. Depression is just not something to take lightly.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Damn shame. Young, good looking, wealthy - you'd think he had it all, and yet, apparently, was so tormented inside he wanted to die. Scars on the outside heal, but the ones inside are deep and hidden. These are the ones that really hurt, and no one knows.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

HOLY COW!! I TOTALLY MISSED THIS!

That is just so sad...

I remember being in middle school and we all had the biggest crush on him...we'd by Tigerbeat, and BOP, and then clip out all the pictures of him and hang them in our lockers...wow...

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

How sad, I am so sad to hear this happened.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit