OMG....what a show up !!

by ScoobySnax 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Just got in from a night out for aleaving do for a colleague at work.......you know the drill, plenty of beer music etc.....I was off. At one point 30 women surrounded me in a circle on the dance floor, and I had to take my shirt off and belt and unbutton my jeans....whilst dancing to a crap song......My bosses were there......what the hell am I gonna say to them on Monday!!!! It seemes oh so funny when everyone was cheering, but oh the shame now I'm sobering up! Worse thing was my sister who was the driver gave my boss a lift home in my car as I proceeded to tell her just where she was going wrong and what needed to be remedied!! , luckily she was pissed (wrecked) too.....

Ooooh think of me Monday.......come to think of it though my boss was all hands over me,( honest she was) If she starts on me about what I said, I'll have to remind her of what she said did! Mixing drinks and work colleagues, espcially BOSSES is never a good idea, I'm racking my post beer brain trying to remember what I said and did!!!

Oh well......!

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

OOOOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Scooooooooooooby Scooby Scooby ! *shakes my head*

Maybe just maybe it was all a dream???

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

MoonWillow......u know I'll wake up in the morning and it will be. I'm sure. Please God.

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

hey sounds like you had fun gota cut loose once in a while we all do it

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Scoob , there's an old saying: What happens in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas. Don't worry, everyone else will be too busy keeping quiet about their own drunken antics to bring up yours.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Steph, I'm counting on your wisdom on this one!

Yeah you're probably right, I'm sobering up now and can barely remember........almost !!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

OMG, Scoob!!! Life as you know it is now over.....here's your new avatar, hon....

Frannie B

• Gadget
    Gadget

After my divorce I ended up living in officers quaters for a while at work. Everybody else there was in the same position as me so we all used to go out all the time and there were many things like this happened. I vaguely remember at new year 2000 dancing around the kitchen with a prison governor at 5am to celebrate new year in New York. Or the time I stripped of in a city centre pub to drink a yard of ale. I was so drunk that night, when I finally made it home I couldn't get in the house, my key wouldn't work.... I decided to break in through the bathroom window, and climbed on the wheelie bin to reach it. As soon as I got on top of it it started sliding down the hill, just as my neighbour came out to see what the noise was and saw me disappearing down the hill surfing on top of the wheelie bin.... And apparently the cctv caught a great video of it too.

• shamus
    shamus

Laughing at Scoob...

Too funny buddy. The christmas party drunk!

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Mixing drinks and work colleagues, espcially BOSSES is never a good idea, I'm racking my post beer brain trying to remember what I said and did!!!

well maybe they had too much to drink too and wont remember exactly what was said and did either!! (Sassy crosses her fingers for Scooby hoping this is so)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit