Money... $$$$

by lastmanstanding 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Oh the money.

This years RC gave me a thought as I watched the money pour in.

At the circuit assemblies, the one dayers now, the “deficit” has been announced and the dubs expected to “rise to the occasion” with their cash.

We all thought that dubs, eventually, would do the math and see that the Watchtower boys were charging a per-head fee. We thought that this would make them think, and they would see the money grubbing.

Alas... the Watchtower boys fully intended that dubs do the math. They fully intended that pew-fillers would figure out that they need to put $12.00 in the box for each family member.

The Watchtower boys were training the dubs, preparing their feeble minds, so that when the RC came around, the Watchtower could ‘clean up’.

If you were a good dub, and you were trained to believe that you need to pay $12.00 per head for yourself and each of your family members, for the one day assembly, usually held at a Watchtower owned facility, then one would need to pay at least that amount for EACH and every day of the RC, plus some for the facility that was rented.

It was no accident that we figured out that there is a per-head fee, this was the Watchtower boy’s intention. I see them clean up.

But, the Watchtower boys have made it easy for us. They have left themselves ‘wide open’. See if you like my plan.

If you are so blessed to attend the RC, bring a tiny video camera. Start making video of the contribution boxes and the Debit/Credit payment areas. More importantly, video the contribution box processions.

The “procession” is not difficult to locate. It will occur in the same location on each occasion and on each day. Let the public see it.

The sisters line the corridor, just prior to the end of the sessions, mornings and afternoons. They clutch their box like their “everlasting life”(TM) was inside it. Just at the right moment and on cue, they launch. Out into the crowd they go! They race to their gawd assigned “spot” and the reaping begins. They heave a big sigh of relief as the first dollars come in, knowing that they will not return with an empty box, knowing that everllife is still on the table for them.

Youtube needs a video of this.

The Public needs to see what makes the tower tick.

The video could start with a horse race track announcer (audio) and as the sisters launch, the pistol fires and the announcers declares “AND THEY’RE OFF!”. The sisters advance in a fury and the music now comes in, its the song “Money” by Pink Floyd.

The music could be timed to work with the sliding of the credit cards through the hand-held blood-sucking machines that only a few choice sisters use.

Could we all start collecting footage of the processions? Also footage of the money flying into the boxes and the debit-credit machines. Footage of the venue and the dubs filing in.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

"No Collections"

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I like it !!

The title of the video “No Collections”

• Scully
    Scully

Years ago, someone suggested that PIMOs write a fake check to stick in the contribution boxes.

Things like

Pay to the Order of: All the Victims of Your Two-Eyewitness Rule Amount: Your Just Desserts

c/o Australian High Commission Signed: I'm on to you bastards

• carla
    carla

Scully, didn't Richie actually do that one year? (obviously before the ARC thing went down)

Putting a specified amount may lead some to actually leave less than they normally do couldn't it? They might think if it is only 12.00 then some of these other r & f can certainly afford that!

• Scully
    Scully

Hi Carla,

I'm not sure if it was Richie or someone else... it was probably 15 years ago or longer

• caves
    caves

@ lastmanstaning. - The video could start with a horse race track announcer (audio) and as the sisters launch, the pistol fires and the announcers declares “AND THEY’RE OFF!”. The sisters advance in a fury and the music now comes in, its the song “Money” by Pink Floyd.

LMAO!! That song will never be the same.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Brilliant, lets do it.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Too late for this year, as the conventions are now history. But coming up to next year, I will buy a hi def cam that I can hide, and I will get “the procession” footage at our convention.

Needless to say, the GB (Gas Bags) have their minions reading here, so they will be on the watch. But that’s not a deterrent, just a hurdle.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Make sure to highlight "NO COLLECTIONS" before stuffing the collections...er, "Contribution Box" full of these hand bills.

Image result for watchtower no collections

Image result for watchtower no collections

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit