~~~Singles bars~~~

by logansrun 26 Replies latest social relationships

• logansrun
    logansrun

Has anyone ever done that and, should I step in from off the ledge?

Bradley

• Prisca
    Prisca

Go to a brothel and spend the same amount of money as you would have on drinks, on sex. At least then the sex is guaranteed.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Brothel, huh? Um, yeah.....those aren't allowed here.

And, besides....I'm just seeking a caring, nurturing relationship with someone who can be my lifelong companion and raise a family together.

Maybe you're right. Time for the brothel.

B.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

So, if you get laid again, will you stop ranting about politics?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

If you are looking for a meaningful relationship forget the bar scene.

I agree with Prisca, if you are just looking for sex, its much cheaper going and paying a hooker. At least you will be guaranteed of getting laid, without the immature mind games.

Will

• logansrun
    logansrun

This thread was started in jest, by the way.

Sheesh...all this talk of hookers.

B.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

The djinn's out of the bottle now...

You have a PM Brad

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    If you are looking for a meaningful relationship forget the bar scene.

Disagree. You can meet lousy women at the bar, the bookstore, the supermarket, gyms, etc. The key is to be selective as to who you enter a relationship with.

As far as singles bars go, I've never tried it, but I've heard that it mostly consists of men. If you're damn good at picking up women and you can shine above most other men, go ahead and give it a shot.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Forget the bars...I work in one. Heard it all and seen it all. You seem way above the hooker scene.Yeah... guaranteed sex and maybe a disease as well.Sad that some people think sex is all there is. Just join a club or group that interest you and make friends...don't force anything...let nature and chemistry take it's course.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Bradley,

I dont see anything wrong with singles bars, there are two many variables to make some sweeping judgement regarding what "type" of people "only" go there. I met my husband at a bar, the fact is, i wasnt going there to pick up anyone, I was just playing pool with some friends and so was he, we started talking and the rest is history. Now, maybe HE was there to pick me up (hehe) but who really cares?? He's the love of my life and my best friend, so its no big deal and you never know what might happen, so go for it.

just my two,

Doodle-V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit