Israel vs Hamas

by Riley 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Riley
    Riley

We might have Russians involved in the middle east and are attacking Israel.

Wait.

I thought the Watchtower and Tract Society was the central figures in the end times.

Not that I believe in any of this nonsense but any news in JW world about how the evangelical narrative might be playing out closer than the WTS stupidity.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

All Watchtower speculation about Armageddon over the past 130 years has proven to be a waste of time, energy and peace of mind. And it will continue to be exactly that in the future.

• Bribie
    Bribie

So in your mind is Armageddon as far off as ever?

Or being just speculation as you put it it will never come?

That to me is a dangerous approach.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

@Bribie

What good has 130 years of Watchtower fear mongering speculation about Armageddon done for anyone?

What is dangerous about not speculating or not worrying about Armageddon?

Should we only serve God for a date or an event?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

You shouldn't serve God at all, not if you have any moral integrity.

• jhine
    jhine

The Bible says that no one knows when the end times will be . So live each day as your last

Jan from Tam

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If it's inevitable and part of god's plan, why do people get so worked up over it? I thought the whole idea was that it would come like a thief in the night, and that it would happen when everyone was celebrating peace and security. Maybe the idea is for people to stop looking over their shoulders and live their lives.

End-of-world nutters are the jumpiest people ever. Relax. If it's all going as god intended, then what's the problem?

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

It’s playing out exactly like the JWs say, they say king of the North Russia and it’s allies mainly China and Muslim nations are are the ones who turned on Gods people and the work is banned.

USA and UK are king of the South and they definitely sided with the Jews

• Riley
    Riley
    It think being wiped off the face of the earth by the entire Muslim world might be a little different than being banned from being annoying telemarketers.
    Honestly if the JWs didn’t go door to door calling people false religion and telling people no to defend the country, no one would care. I don’t think being annoying trolls pushing the limits of free speech makes you a victim.
  • Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Like the Roman Cathoilic Church, the WT has appropriated the term Israel and applied it to themselves. This should come as no surprise because they did the same thing with the promises of Salvation "for the forgiveness of sins" at the Lords Supper (Mt. 26: 27-28). Even though this is promised to "whosoever" over and over in scripture, WT says it only applies to them and not the R & F.

As far as the outcome of Hamas and Israel: I believe Israel's problems are just starting.

Zech. 12: 3 (AMP) And in that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will come and be gathered against it.

Israel is the ultimate "Fool Around and Find Out" scenario.

A nation should first determine how much they need to find out. That will then tell them how much they should fool around with Israel in order to find out what they need to know. It is all very scientific.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit