Jehovah's Witnesses 2022 Annual Meeting

by JW GoneBad 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

I don't feel sorry for the GB. They always acted like they were better then other Christian groups or better then regular congregation members. It always end in the same place that kind of attitude.

Proverbs 16:18-19 T

First pride, then the crash— the bigger the ego, the harder the fall.
  • Listener
    Listener

Thanks Atlantis, that's a mighty effort.

☕️🍰💐

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Hi Listener! How have you been lately? Hope you were out of the way of that hurricane. We got a little bit of it, but not much. We were fortunate this time. But there will be more coming next year and you never know.

Oh good! Listener sent goodies! I'll have to get her some of those brownies with the peanuts in them.

Atlantis!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Watching this Annual Meeting was like sitting through your worst low budget movie in slow motion!
    The WTBTS has the most unfit Governing Body members for public speakers!

When I have to watch a video I play it on at least two times speed and can still get the gist. Now hearing them in regular speed just shows how retarded they sound, or think the audience is.

• Listener
    Listener

Hi Atlantis, Thanks for asking, I'm doing well.

Fortunately, I am far away from the devastating hurricane. I live Down Under, in Western Australia.

It would be lovely if you ever got the chance to visit. I'll throw an extra snag on the BBQ and cook up a batch of Brownies with peanuts if you like, we usually add walnuts.

It's strawberry season at the moment. Some Aussies like them on Pavlova (a soft meringue that is crispy on the outside but way too sugary), we like them dipped in melted chocolate.

Glad to hear that you were out of harms way.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Listener:

Bar-B-Que, Brownies, and Strawberries! Oh Boy! What a feast! I'll be right over!

Grandpa!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Thanks. Have some rolaids on us.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Splane claimed that he did not know what was going to be said in the upcoming parts given by other governing body members?

Why is it that I 100% believe he was lying?

And IF he was not, and really did not know what any of them were going to say how can they claim that they work in unison?

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Thanks Atlantis, I downloaded the Annual Meeting using the 1st link you provided. I have a very fast, fully loaded, Windows 10 system and it took 2 hours to download. But it loaded flawlessly. I along with everyone here always appreciate your hard work & keeping us well informed.

Cheers & Thank You,

Baldeagle

• Gorb
    Gorb

Were is the time we had a lot to talk about new light and changes after the AM.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit