So now the JW's are setting up carts/stands in our national and public parks!

by StoneWall 15 Replies latest social current

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Thought I'd share this article I was sent today. It's getting to where you can't go and take a leisurely stroll or hike without being bombarded with the stufff we want to get away from.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/sports/outdoors/girls-gone-outdoors/2017/07/06/proselytizing-blue-ridge-parkway/452390001/

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Wow.

And in our part of the world, they set up the cart near teenagers playing netball on a Saturday morning.

Yes, two Middle aged men sitting staring at teenage girls playing sports in short skirts...

Not creepy at all....

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

They keep finding ways to make themselves look bad. Their self awareness level has got to be among the worst ever. Keep it up JWs, your god must be so proud of you.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

That is horrific. I'm going backpacking next month for my 40th birthday and second out of the cult. I don't know what I would do if I came upon a cart while backpacking, but it makes my blood boil. They are truly disgusting.

• steve2
    steve2

Setting up a cart and then sitting down or standing up talking to your fellow staffer, ignoring passersby who, in turn, ignore you is hardly being bombarded with JW propaganda.

Perhaps save your vexing for something of substantial concern. JW cart work is mere fluffery.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Thanks for telling us how to feel Steve.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

This is great, it so going to back fire in them!!! Awesome!!!!!!

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Look at how they're dressed!! They're having a picnic and counting time!!

Is this approved by HQ?

Does this mean I can Pioneerâ„¢ by going about my business with a JW.ORG sign around my neck,

One shudders,

:0)

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

If I were a Witness I would be so..so. ahamed,

• freddo
    freddo

It's a minor irritation to me if it's legal.

At least they are offering free water according to the article.

Not sure what the position is here in the UK. I would imagine the passing sentiment of anything between rolling eyes and "why don't you go and do something useful, idiot?" would be the norm here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit