The "woman" in Genesis 3:15 ain't what the org says it is!

by BoogerMan 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

(Genesis 3:15) And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring.

(Revelation 12:1) Then a great sign was seen in heaven: A woman was arrayed with the sun, and the moon was beneath her feet, and on her head was a crown of 12 stars,

re chap. 27 p. 180 par. 13 - At the same time, the woman (God's heavenly organization!) flees to a place that God has prepared for her in the wilderness.

(Revelation 12:6) And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God and where they would feed her for 1,260 days.

Why would God's heavenly organization (the woman) be so afraid of Satan, and flee?

Sorry G.B., we need a "new light on this one!

Here's a clue: the nation of Israel, followed by the "Israel of God."

Hosea 2:2 - "Accuse your mother; [Israel] accuse her, For she is not my wife [woman] and I am not her husband. She should remove her prostitution from herself."

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

The Israel of God is the woman or God's heavenly organization once it is resurrected to heaven.

They got this one right.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ Rattigan350 - "Once it (144,000???) is resurrected to heaven."

Are you agreeing with the org's lies that Jesus wasn't a "corresponding ransom" (1 Tim. 2:6) and that he didn't save exactly what was lost by Adam, (Luke 19:10) but rather, his perfect life bought back far more than what Adam lost - i.e. eternal life on earth for the majority, plus 144,000 Melchizedeks promoted to heaven?

None of Adam's prospective descendents lost out on a heavenly hope - not one!!!!!

How could that balance the "scales of justice?"

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

God did not have an organized heaven before the Israel of God comes up to heaven? Michael, Gabriel and the many other angels did everything on the fly without any order or ancient heavenly kingdom?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Not sure where to upload this vid by the critical thinkers but here it is.

He talks about the Borg not getting it right & making things up as they go.

Here goes!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=427qpJCj6Y0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit