NEW BOOK Tales of Christmas - out before Xmas

by Lady Lee 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

As far as I have been able to determine Estee - you have bought the first book

Congratulations and thanks

Now when I get out to the Vancouver area you know I will be happy to see you

• Valis
    Valis

Way to go Lady Lee!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    As far as I have been able to determine Estee - you have bought the first book Congratulations and thanks Now when I get out to the Vancouver area you know I will be happy to see you

hehehe!!! ... RollyWow! That's great!!!! The book needs an autograph ...doncha think...?

I'll be thrilled to meet you, Lady Lee!!! Come stay with me if you come out to Vancouver! I have room for you!

Also, I'm going to be in Winnipeg with John from December 20 to 28 ... you gonna be around...? I'd love to meet you!

Wanna try and connect ...?

((((Hugs))))

ESTEE

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Bring the book - I'll sign it lol

Yes I will be in town. And yup we will have to meet. Maybe we can get Nos to join us too.

Doin a happy chair dance

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    Doin a happy chair dance

Lady Lee!!!

You have a PM!!!

((((Hugs))))

ESTEE

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Lady Lee :D That is soooo coool Can't wait to order it Sheila

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Also, I'm going to be in Winnipeg with John from December 20 to 28 ... you gonna be around...? I'd love to meet you!
    Wanna try and connect ...?

Ooooooh! Oooooh! <raises hand>

We're gonna need a special meetup!

Lady Lee, congrats on having your work published!! I'll work on scaping together some money to get a copy. Let me know when it's in the bookstores.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Hi Nos!

Partay!!! The more the merrier!!!

You have a PM ...

ESTEE

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

UPDATE:

Well I finally got my personal copy of the book this morning. What an awesome feeling to hold it in my hands. And then to open it and see my name in the Table of Contents and see the story itself. It's been so long I forgot what my final edit was. And then in the back of the book is the list of author Bios with mine included. This is so cool.

www.chapters.ca finally has the book listed but has a comment that it cannot be ordered yet. - no stock. Hopefully it will be there soon.

Since we have clearly missed the holiday season this year we will be working towards a big biik reading and signing next xmas.

Many of the authors will be getting together in the Niagara area during the summer for a collective book signing in an all-year Xmas store

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Lady Lee.... can you give me a very brief overview about your collaboration on this book (I'm interested).... how long did it take, original works, other authors, etc., etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit