Are Pedophiles Knocking At Your Door?

by silentlambs 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

The following are ads to place in your local paper to help get the word out regarding molestation issues within the Watchtower Organization. We ask that you do not add any further information other than what is listed here as we wish the message to be uniform.
    Any suggestions can be sent to info@silentlambs and will be considered.

ARE PEDOPHILES KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR?
    For further information see: www.silentlambs.org
    Or call 1-877-WTABUSE

ARE YOU IN A PEDOPHILE PARADISE?
    Or call 1-877-WTABUSE

THE VICTIMS SPEAK
    Or call 1-877-WTABUSE

IF AS A JEHOVAH’S WITNESS, A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY HAS BEEN MOLESTED INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE
    Or call 1-877-WTABUSE

HELP FOR JEHOVAH’S WITNESS CHILDREN WHO HAVE BEEN MOLESTED
    Or call 1-877-WTABUSE

ARE YOU A SILENTLAMB?
    Or call 1-877-WTABUSE

THE LAMBS ARE ROARING
    Or call 1-877-WTABUSE

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Bill Bowen,

It seems the word "Pedophile" have sinked into your mind big time. Are you going to start a Pedophile club and be the leader of it?

• alamb
    alamb

Thank you for the suggestion. I plan to run #1 and #4 in our local paper this week.

• Kent
    Kent

Hi Silentlambs;

These were a great idea. Such adds won't be expensive - and they will surely draw attention. I'm pretty sure both journalists and others will react to these adds.

Keep on fighting!

This is action after my heart :)

PS: I added this in the Press-release section of the Watchtower Observer

Yakki Da

Kent
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• sf
    sf

Well Mr. Bowen,

I for one am not going to "wait on gehovah" to find find out!! Or wait on this organization to be wholly due exposed so that the "nations shall know" just how vile, korrupt and kriminal it FACTUALLY IS!

After discovering the absolutely incredible piece of WTS "machinery" cleverly disguised as a "CONDITIOAL DONATION ARRANGEMENT"
    (which by the way, i'm still having a hard time digesting this "legal doc" which the WTS urges the donor to DESTROY)aka "CHARITABLE PLANNING..."(bwaahhhhhhhhhhh what krap!!), it will be a great challange for my mind, body and soul to contain all that has risen up. Yet, I am doing managing it well. And I give great apprecition and gratitude to those who have been able to see deep inside of this said rage. Thank you again for that support network!!

You may not as of yet, seen my thread on this topic yet sir. Please do in order to gain a basic insight into just how this newfound knowledge has effected my very BEing. And thank you for this thread of ideas and profound ways of alerting all communities of this dangerous organizations tactics and "laws of protection". I will use it wisely and exactly as you have outlined. I will not do harm with my rage. Please know this! I will not jeopardise your goals. I will though start my own legal process, and have. Any suggestions will be greatly apprecited and considered.

Sincerely, sKally

• mooncrytal69
    mooncrytal69

ill always have your back in every phase no matter the size ill be there for you.your the greatest friend one chould ask for.you know who u are that iam speaking too

always take charge of your destiny. power to the mother lol

• Mulan
    Mulan

Does anyone have a suggestion as to the category to put one of these ads under?
    Mulan/Marilyn

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Number Two is TOO FUNNY!!!! I love it!!!

Ven

• metatron
    metatron

Keep in mind, many communities have free classified
    papers named things like "Pennysaver" - ads might only
    cost 4 or 5 bucks - real cheap.

metatron

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Mulan,

I have had over 40 different ads in the local papers since 1990 exposing the WT and JWs. These ads have ran over 300 days on seperate occasions. You can run ads like this in the personal columns. I have found out that running the ads in the garage sale column Thursday through Saturday gets more attention. If you want to really make the ad stand out, take out what is called a block ad. Have it reversed. This means black background with white letters. It really stands out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit