JW.Org new video

by LevelThePlayingField 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

This is a new video put out by the borg. But I have to say it is done quite well. I have nothing to say negative about it actually. It's only 2:34 minutes long and helps you learn the books of the Bible and the basic contents of them and is done very well. It's great for kids especially. I know most of the time we tend to put down the borg and especially because we have a many good reason for doing so. But this video I would say is a step out of the norm. Take a look. I guess when you get all the way down to such a basic level as this, such as naming the books of the Bible, you can't go wrong, right?

http://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODChildren/pub-pkon_3_VIDEO

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

You're kidding right?

I'd rather have my kids memorize actually useful things... instead of the names of "books" of a very disgusting book once you actually read it. That book has led to so many people being killed, manipulated, beaten, etc...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    The Bible is the greatest book of all
    Jehovah is its author you'll recall

Watchtower writers are masters of cringeworthy rhymes. Vim/dim, vivacious/spacious vaunted/undaunted it's all coming back ahhh...

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

This reminds me of the song of the planets (La Cancion de los Planetas), which is by far much more joyful :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQlAoG3q4fQ

• supernerdboy
    supernerdboy
    Lol, ya watched that video, seems like another brainwashing video to me. Summery of Job: God rewords faithful servants? Not that god bets with peoples lives? I do not understand the planet video at all but yet it was actually enjoyable.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Ugh...I can't even...
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Instead of memorizing the names of the books in the damnation book, why not memorize the names of the planets? Or, memorizing how planets in astrology differ from astronomical planets? In astrology, the sun and moon are "planets", even though they are not astronomically planets. And Pluto is still a planet in astrology, though only a dwarf planet astronomically.

Another thing to memorize would be the signs of the Zodiac. How many children know Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces? Do they know anything about the energies of these signs? Do they know the basic aspects of conjunction, sextile, square, trine, and opposition? They might have some fun learning about this.

So all that think it's totally useless? It is more useless to remember 66 books of some damnation book that is intended to enslave humanity. And even the number 66 ties in with Saturn--6 and 66 are used to tie in with Saturn (and 15, and 24--the number that our time system is based on). I think it's better to learn the Zodiac--at least that is not going to damn you into stagnation and living by a bunch of rules that are intended to strip the joy out of living. For the record, 666 is the number of the Sun and a very positive number.

• DesirousOfChange
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

DOC,

LOL.!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit