The GOD of the OT a great guy..

by James Mixon 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Leviticus 21:18-20 can not approach GOD. A man blind or lame, who has a marred face

or any limb too long (WTH any limb too long), a broken foot or hand, hunchback or dwarf

or a man who has a defect in his eye, or eczema or scab or a male who was wounded and

missing a male parts not allowed in the church.

Deuteronomy 23;2 No Bastards may enter the church.

OK, so who in the hell can enter the church??? I'm sure a lot of those old guys had some kind

of defect in their eyes.

That's a God I would love to emulate, but today I would be know as bigot, racist in fact a Hitler..

• snare&racket
    snare&racket
    Read the whole bible, watch as your indoctrinated, unsubstantiated Santa Claus like imagined persona of God, evolves by every verse read into Donald Trump.....with magic powers.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    That's a good way in looking at it. LOL
  • Divergent
    Divergent

God is love. God is merciful. God is just. God is fair. God is impartial. God does not discriminate. God looks upon the lowly ones with favor

Oh, wait...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread!

I thought on similar lines a little while back.

If we met someone who displayed such characteristics today, we would rightly steer clear of them!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5720549904875520/should-associate-this-person

• zeb
    zeb

The wt hang off the ot as doing so suits their Pharisee like mental condition where there has to be a rule/ruling for every thing. Because they want rules and rullings for everything ie they want power. Sorry wt that time has long past have you heard about this carpenter guy called Jesus he came along and he preached love fairness justice and blow me down they killed him for it! But he was the son of the ot god who did lots of horrible things and he the carpenter made all that way of doing things redundant because he gave his perfect life.

If this offends any please feel free to turn the page.

Incoming!

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    Fascinating isn't it. But you haven't seen anything yet according to the bible, god did what he did to protect his seed so he conquered surrounding nations and genocide was committed and approved for the future blessing of the nations. Next up Armageddon, here is where God will wipe out 7 billion of his creation and then resurrect billions of the dead to only kill them again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit