runnnnn rosie runnnnnn for your life

by primitivegenius 5 Replies latest jw friends

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

poor girl............. did she get caught 2

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

I got that pic thru e-mail the other day...that's pretty funny, Rosie holding a WT magazine.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Does anyone know how to contact Rosie via email or snail mail? I've looked all over the internet, and everything I could find was associated with her now-defunct magazine.

I can't imagine why an outspoken lesbian activist would have a Watchtower in her hand, unless an overzealous JW fan handed it to her. God forbid she should go "Prince" on us!

I'd like to write and tell her about "A Common Bond", the support group for gay & lesbian exJWs. (http://www.gayxjw.org/)

• Sassy
    Sassy

as you can see by the picture she is being interviewed on a public street. No doubt someone street witnessing just gave it to her... I'm sure she loved having that sent all over.. Over zealous JWs..

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey! She's holding this Watchtower:

(sorry, I don't got the original one). What was the real title??

• sf
    sf

Yahoo! Groups : Rosie-ODonnell Messages : Message 18 of 220
    ... I realize that her personal email address is not available, but one ... To unsubscribe
    from this group, send an email to: rosie-odonnell-unsubscribe@yahoogroups ...
    groups.yahoo.com/group/Rosie-ODonnell/message/18 - 13k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from yahoo.com ]

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit