Where do I go to change my password

by Tameria2001 6 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I want to change my password for this site, but when I went to my profile page there was a place to change my e-mail address, bio, and gender, but nothing for my password. Where do I go to change my password?

• Simon
    Simon

I'm working on switching the authentication system to use a 3rd party (firebase) which will provide this plus some more features:

Password-less sign-in (sending a token-link to your email)

Ability to use Facebook / Google / Twitter sign-in (just for authentication, not linking your identity publicly in any way)

Hopefully coming very soon

• joelgunz
    joelgunz

Need to change my password asap. HOW DO I DO THIS???

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

We can do it for you.

We just need your Social Security Number, mother's maiden name, your favorite pets name, where you first went to school and driver's license number.

That's all. Pretty simple. PayPal is accepted. In fact for a limited time, if you use the promo code, you can have a second password changed, just pay a separate fee.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Ok, I can't log in on my laptop using the password I think I have been using for 21 years. My phone kept me logged in otherwise I couldn't post now. My ability to message is still blocked so I can't reach Simon directly. Please advise

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If you have the password saved on one of your PCs, the browser may allow you to see those passwords. Do a search for something like "how to see passwords saved on browser" and you should see guides for the more commonly-used browsers (Edge, Chrome, etc).

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Thanks. Seems the site is not working with chrome. The password is correct but it continues to say it's not. Anyway it works in edge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit