Shocking health care article by JW.Org

by KerryKing 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KerryKing
    KerryKing

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/w20081115/Maintain-a-Scriptural-View-of-Health-Care/#p14

Seems to me like this is another damage control article, are vaccine injured JWs causing a stir??

• KerryKing
  • KerryKing
    KerryKing

'We do not endorse any particular treatment ' is an outright lie, for starters.

• KerryKing
  • KerryKing
    KerryKing

'Some diagnostic and therapeutic procedures border on the use of the uncanny '.... Like unproven, untested for safety in humans gene therapy, falsely named a vaccine.

• KerryKing
  • KerryKing
    KerryKing

'Occult powers and spiritism'.

Book of Revelations uses the word Pharmakeia which literally means sorceries, sorceries and magic practicing generally go together in Bible speak.

• KerryKing
  • KerryKing
    KerryKing

The above screenshot is the most out of context and misapplication of scripture I have ever had the misfortune to read in one paragraph.

I apologise for this long thread, and please scroll on by if it offends or annoys any reader here, that is not my intention at all, I just really need to rant and vent my disgust at the lies and gaslighting in this one disgusting article!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Please note that this article was published in 2008 , long before we had heard of Covid or there being any concerns over vaccines. I do not see anything different here to what they have said before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit