The Segmentation Fault of the Soul

by SYN 16 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

very nice.....very nice indeed.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Loved it.

Started this morning, had to leave it midway, and finished it right when I came home from work.... Loved it.

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• SYN
    SYN

Thanks guys. I've been going through a lot of stuff lately, exciting and good stuff, but also very emotional, so this is my way of letting those feelings loose

I've probably written several War & Peaces on this site alone, hehehehe!!!!!

• SYN
    SYN

*bumpity bump bump bump*

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

William Gibson?

• bebu
    bebu

I like your descriptions. Easy to read, and interesting.

Can you reconcile/adjust for the discrepancies for living people not having features--yet the son, daughter, and granddaughter are well-defined?

bebu

Easy reading is damned hard writing. -Nathaniel Hawthorne, writer (1804-1864)

• SYN
    SYN

Joanna: Bingo!

Bebu:

Can you reconcile/adjust for the discrepancies for living people not having features--yet the son, daughter, and granddaughter are well-defined?

This is probably something that I didn't explain properly in the story, in my rush to get it down before the vision left my head! The way I saw it happening, people's features could be made out with some practice, but not easily by people who'd just arrived in this "landing zone" place. So yeah, it was something I thought about...our main man in this story's been there for a while, so he probably learnt how to look at people without hurting his "eyes"....but thanks, it's a good question!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit