Vaccines - "Jehovah's" chariot does it again....

by neat blue dog 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Here you are Mike - I am linking 3 videos about Chelmsford and Building 33.

1) Kim Mikey - The Broken Pillar & Temple Farms - All a Coincidence????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzitafno0Y&t=0s

2) Smurf Girl - Knights Templar Temple Farm UK Watchtower Branch ~ Jehovah's Witnesses JW Freemasonry Connection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i85wE5KAY_4&t=0s

3) Anna Marina - Arithmetic Proves They Are Not Jehovah's Witnesses - Maths Virus 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACZp-Csg0s8&t=4954s

Video number 3 is my own video (link should take you to the 01:22:34 mark) - I did research and question if Building 33 even exists and point out that Building 33 is not built on the Old Orders site. So I wonder if Kim Mikey and Smurf Girl were fed misinformation.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Thanks so much this is all very interesting considering the title of this thread.

the GB have pushed these injections and continue to push them, which I believe is a Masonic agenda

I was heavily involved with BRD from start to finish. I know there is a secret bunker under one of the buildings and I’m trying to work out if it is building number 33 but it’s shrouded in mystery

at the start of the project I remember the huge excavation of the bunker it was very deep, there were only a handful of us working on the outskirts and we weren’t allowed near the bunker part.

then everyone was sent home for a while it was a mystery, as if the project was on hold. Only a few key one remaining working on the bunker, one couple was Matt and Nicky Whitehouse they were there for the bunker build. Once the top was on which just looked like the foundations of a large building it was announced the project was back on and we need many more volunteers

then all the new BRD volunteers knew nothing about what was under that slab.

I have no idea where or how the secret entrance works but this brother Matt Whitehouse must know, and now he is one of the top dogs in Ramapo new JW Hollywood studio

I would sincerely love to know the truth about this secret bunker under building 33. Wouldn’t it be amazing if one of the Bethelites in Chelmsford woke up and because PIMO and went looking for it.

I had an assignment about 25 years ago checking all the fire extinguishers which meant I went absolutely everywhere including the branch committee meeting room. I wondered then about planting a recording device wow I wish someone could do that to the GB meeting room 😮

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Sunday morning drama the brother wore his mask with his nose sticking out, that’s what I always do and breath through my nose

i was told off just like the bro in the video

now they are all going to use the drama to tell me I have to wear it fully

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

The stop start on Chelmsford - I remember that. Some had given up their businesses and got sent home regardless. Is that the period you are speaking of? Fairly near the beginning of the build? People were very confused about what was going on.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    Anna Marina11 minutes ago

The stop start on Chelmsford - I remember that. Some had given up their businesses and got sent home regardless. Is that the period you are speaking of? Fairly near the beginning of the build? People were very confused about what was going on

-

Yes exactly Anna. It was finishing off the bunker. Once it looked like a big slab just the foundations of building 33 then they started up again but none of knew there was a bunker under the huge slab

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

/\/\ maybe thats where all the cash, jewellery and works of art are stored?

• Iamnoone
    Iamnoone

Mike, a 33 degree mason is awarded to a mason for his philanthropist work and community work. The good things you do in life. Not many people get it.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Mikejw,

You've been here only 10 days and all you have done is promote your conspiracy agenda. You must have been a follower of Alex Jones and all the other conspiracy "nuts".

I agree with stan livedeath. Knock it off. You are getting very boring.

Just keep going to your Kingdom Hall, because you don't belong here. You are only playing games.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

A 33 degree free mason snuffs out the light that represents Jesus Christ. It is symbolic of snuffing out Jesus Christ's teachings so people can't understand them and lose faith in Jesus Christ.

• GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse

This is all fascinating.

Do any of you know where the Illuminati, MJ-12, FEMA and the Knights Templar fit into all this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit