RAY FRANZ - e-watchman's strong rebuke

by Noumenon 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

The author of www.e-watchman.com has been getting stuck into Ray Franz lately, accusing him of having weak faith, etc. His rebuke of Ray Franz is quite stinging in the latest Q & A posted on his site..

Is Ray Franz aware of this and would he be willing to offer a response to e-watchman? I'd love to see Ray's reply.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/62214/1.ashx

Another thread on the same topic.

CZAR

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

If Mr. Franz spent his days lazily flicking paper pellets at shoe-flies it would be a much more worthy cause than rising to the futile bait of e-watchman.

HS

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I have taken up the banner of debate with watchman - let Czar ride forth in battle against this watchman!

I have issued forth a formal declaration of challenge to him - I have sent him two emails demanding debate on this forum, on any topic he so chooseth.

my email is [email protected]

My name is Jeremy Tennent

I demand satisfaction against this nameless dog!

CZAR

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

I see on the e-watchman homepage he talks about Babylon the great, and when does it fall..

I didn't read the article, however the front page says this:

"Predicting the future is humanly impossible. Inarguably, no uninspired prophet or priest; no psychic, clairvoyant or fortune-teller; no analytic prognosticator, nor any computer-generated model can unerringly predict events to come. Peering into the future is the sole domain of God."

If anyone talks to the author while defending Ray, can you please ask him what an uninspired prophet is.. I've often wondered how one can be a prophet and uninspired at the same time..

Thanks

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    I have issued forth a formal declaration of challenge to him - I have sent him two emails demanding debate on this forum, on any topic he so chooseth.

Czar,

Some of us have a strong suspicion that e-watchman is actually 'You Know', one of the Boards more interesting posters who stopped posting some while ago, in fact just before the e-watchman site was launched. An intelligent man who possessed a strange sort of mutated Christian faith that always reminded me of Ezra Pound on amphetimines. I miss him much.

HS

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    Ezra Pound on amphetimines

Now there's an image!

Pound's work always struck me as hyper and overly aggressive anyway. Can't imagine what smoking meth would have done for him.

CZAR

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

the award for simile of the week goes to...

• rocketman
    rocketman

If it is indeed You Know, he was debated many times here in the past. Now, there he is with his own board, calling the shots as it were and not having to debate anything. He can do whatever he wants with his "mailbag". I'd really enjoy reading a Czar vs E-Watch cyber bout. Early odds from Vegas have Czar as a 3 to 1 favorite.

• Room 215
    Room 215

My two cents worth: e-watchman, You Know or Robert; by whatever name he goes by, is a tiresome gasbag and is unfit to tie the laces of Ray Franz's shoes. Ray has no need of my advice, but to me this diatribe is unworthy of a temperate response by anyone, least of all Ray.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit