"The End is Imminent" - Tony Morris, 2017

by Smiles 22 Replies latest social entertainment

• Smiles
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

That quote is just after the 6:00 minute mark.

• hoser
    hoser

He’s aged a lot in the last 4 years.

It’s always been and always will be imminent. The damage these guys do to their followers lives is really unforgivable. Old age and poor health come quicker than most of us realize. Your generous donations ensure that tony and the others won’t be lacking in their old age.

• Gorb
    Gorb

And at AMG he is now stating that the end is not there.

And never believed it was.

G.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HOSER:

Yes, it’s very true.

JWs sit there not paying attention to the clock on the wall which is ticking away - meanwhile old age and poor health come when they weren’t looking!..What a sad thing for somebody to be believing they don’t have to provide for their old age because ‘Armageddon’ was coming. Meanwhile, those who led them to believe this fallacy are well provided for and maybe never worked a day in their lives!

I had a conversation with a JW I knew from years ago. This person knows I am not active in the religion. We talked about somebody’s son who got sent home from bethel. I said “at least he’s young enough to get a job..but what about those older over age 55 who got sent home?” The JW then says: “oh, they won’t be let go until they reach Social Security age”. I said “Nope, somebody has to Pay into SS in order to collect it”. (Otherwise: A person would either have to be a spouse of somebody who paid into it or be a dependent.). The JW then said, “Well..He’s a merciful God”…

This person (like some other JWs) believes inaccuracies and is isolated from the Real world.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I think the McAllens and fat has clogged his brain.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Just like we now show damning quotes from old publications that have been removed from WT Library, in coming decades 'apostates' will be showing clips like these that at some point WILL be removed from JWdotORG. Because deepfake technology will be more advanced by then, the next GB will still try saying that they're "apostate lies".

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

"we know that we face the imminent end of the present world system"

The Watchtower, 1 December 1952, page 709.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

"Through his prophet, taking the standpoint of the end of this age, he is forewarning us of a great time of trouble which is just imminent (verses 5, 6, 21)—"a time of trouble such as was not since there was a nation" when the whole present order of things, civil, social and religious, shall be swept with the besom of destruction."

Zion's Watch Tower, 15 March 1895, page 72.

• Smiles
    Smiles

"just around the corner"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit