Only Time Will Tell

by SYN 25 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

SYN,

Now that I have checked my heart, and it is ticking again,I will say that has to be the best thing I have ever read here....What A flippen story you have written.....How long did that take to come up with? You have some very good qualities on how to write a book....Ever thought of it?..You had me totally frozen to my screen...like a good book that I did not want to put down.....I will keep a eye out in the future for your posts.....Wow what a story!

Morty

• JessieeMay
    JessieeMay

That was REALLY Good. I couldn't stop reading. It sounded really belivable.Thanks for sharing.

• SYN
    SYN

Thanks, guys. I really love your comments! It's nice to get a bit of feedback!

If you guys liked this, maybe you'll like another story I wrote yesterday, "The Segmentation Fault of the Soul": http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/62250/1.ashx

Mortons, I did that in about an hour or so, with a break to stuff myself with a small chicken mayonnaise sandwich in between. And SegFault of the Soul I did last night, before I went to bed, spell-checked and everything! Yesterday was just a very, very good day for writing...the muse was flowing like a mofo!

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Wow Syn...

Very powerful stuff indeed. Please share more. I really think you have awesome potential.

• SYN
    SYN

Thanks Spicey. How've you been lately? Haven't seen you mucharound these parts...

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Oh ya know...the usual sort of things ya do when ya gots a man to keep ya busy ;)

nice ta see you too ((SYN))

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Wow that was a good read SYN........I hardly ever bother to read anything longer than a few sentenaces but this story kept me reading to the end.

I was formulating a so long SYN you killing bastard post for my reply. I'm going to read the other story you put a link to.........thanks!

KateButterfly With Cocoon

• starfish422
    starfish422

Jeepers!! You had me fooled up to the part where the greengrocer was stabbed. Thanks for the story, Syn.

• SYN
    SYN

Oh dear. Everyone suddenly seems to think that I'm a brain-damaged dude with an affinity for knives and little red pills! But thanks for the positive comments!

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

But don't you know that all fiction is subconsciously autobiographical, SYN?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit