ARC - Case Study 54 - All Exhibits have been released

by jwleaks 347 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

All you can do is yell and call names at people. --RO position stands.....Fisherman

You`re not aware, no one actually physically speaks on this forum?..

Image result for hearing voices

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I would feel dignified by being shunned versus dealing with me as if I never belonged. How disrespectful that would feel, to be an outsider as if I never belonged, my membership meant nothing; everyone dealing with me without being shunned. How disgraceful that would feel to me. But being shunned means to me: I belonged, I was a member, I was a fellow. It is a outrage to them that I left. I would feel hurt but dignified.

• Listener
    Listener

Fisherman, if your parents rejected you, maybe because your gay, would you also feel hurt but dignified because they recognise you once belonged to them?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Outlaw, if you want me to respond to you, you should address what I say in my post. And we can have a dialogue. If you make fun of what I say, I will not respond to you and you can have fun posting your memes.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I would say personally say that the person chose to disassociate or formally remove themselves as a witness. I would indicate that Paul said not to even eat with a man that was once called your brother. I would also indicate that Jesus stopped his association with Judas when he excused him from the lord's evening meal before his betrayal of the Christ. I would also indicate that ultimately it is a choice that someone makes if they want to shun a person or not, in reality a person can find a legitimate excuse if they want to speak with someone who is either DA or DF. I would also indicate, that even though I am not associated with a congregation right now because of my sexuality, that in my decades of experience I have never known someone who was DF for speaking with someone who was DF or DA. I may be living in a fantasy world and that is probably my own experiences but that is what I have seen, including a number of DF and DA family members that my immediate family did speak with while I was growing up.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Listener, my post is about being df or da.
  • Listener
    Listener

Okay Fisherman. As it is about da or df, would you be hurt but dignified if your parents or your children shunned you?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Listener, my post is about the JW shunning me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, if you want me to respond to you, you should address what I say in my post.....Fisherman

I did..

All you can do is yell and call names at people. --RO position stands.....Fisherman

You`re not aware, no one actually physically speaks on this forum?.....OUTLAW

Fisherman, if you want me to respond to you, you should address what I say in my post..

Unless That's Beyond Your Capabilities..

Image result for crazy people

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I agree that they should have articulated the stand of Jehovah's Witnesses better and to be quite honest most anything would have been a better response than what was given. I think that they should have expected that as a question and had prepared it better or put it in their opening statement so that they could have pointed to the statement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit