I have just watched The Godfather movies 1,2 &3 this past week.

by smiddy 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• smiddy
    smiddy

Many years ago i had only seen the third movie and had never seen the first two for some reason ,so I saw them on Stan this past week and enjoyed every second of it.

Their were even occasions I could see the GB being depicted in it s portrayal of the RC Church..

Its 45th anniversary is coming up this week since it was first shown in cinemas

What is your view of this trilogy ? What were your fav .moments , comments made in the movies?

One of mine went something like this , Michael :"Every time I try to get out they drag me back in "

• Landy
    Landy

Funny you should mention this, I watched the Godfather for the first time yesterday. Really enjoyed it. It's definitely of its time though. Planning to watch 2 and 3 soon.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday.......BOOM!

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Leave the gun, take the canoli.

https://youtu.be/yHzh0PvMWTI

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Love the series.

It would be a fair warning if the governing body woud find a horses head in their bed.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

What is your view of this trilogy ? What were your fav .moments , comments made in the movies?

Well made movies, too many moments to mention. Glad that you enjoyed them.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes." - Michael Corleone GODFATHER III

• tiki
    tiki

Love that series...watch it over and over!!!! it is so riveting and the acting superb!!!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMIDDY:

Yes, these movies were great and I watch them from time to time.

But, the first Godfather will always be the best, in my opinion.

• Hecce
    Hecce

Enjoyed all three, the first one was the best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit