Liquidation sale of RBC assets

by Darkknight757 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Got this very interesting email last night and I thought I'd share it.

This is from the local RBC.

"In harmony with our new LDC form we have been asked by the Branch to liquidate all current assets of used tools and materials once owned by the RBC. You are invited to visit the equipment trailers to acquire items being liquidated by the RBC Asset Team, these items will be offered on a first come bases with voluntary donation. If you see any item you like please be in position to take it with you at that time, after you return to your Congregation then you will make a donation of cash or check in the Congregation contribution box designated for the support of the Worldwide Work.

If you prefer to use a credit card you can visit the jw.org site, go to login, click account, then establish an account to pay by credit card. Available items include, a variety of tools, equipment, materials, office, safety and first aid supplies, etc."

Kinda surprised because doesn't the new LDC need these same supplies to work any new projects???
  • PlatinumFix
    PlatinumFix
    Start of a fire sale?
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    What if an apostate takes the tools and leaves no donation? That would be a shame.
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    Maybe the new Kingdom Halls are made of linkin logs??
  • Londo111
    Londo111

Curiouser and curiouser…

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

WOW! I wonder if this is just for your area or if it is on a larger scale? I know things are bad for the WT, but is it really at this point already?

Maybe things are far worse than any of us realize . . .

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Going out of Business sale! Everything must go!!!
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    It's like the flowers at the end of the convention.
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff
    Scraping the bottom of the barrel?
  • OneEyedJack
    OneEyedJack

Dear Brothers:

We need money to buy tools for the newly established LDC. Please fill out this form indicating what you can donate. Remember, God loves a cheerful giver.

Your Brothers,

The 7 Dukes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit