IT IS NOW OFFICAL

by SiouxWoman 23 Replies latest jw friends

• dmouse
    dmouse
    Freedom is not without cost

Very true. You need to get lots of friends outside of the Org as quickly as poss, they will help you cope.

In the meantime...

Thumbs UpClappyJump For JoyBouncy 3Thumbs Up

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

YOU GO GIRL!!!! Now that's what I'm talkin about!!!!

*gives high five*

Tink

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Way to go Sandita!!!

From the folks you know in Texas: You go girl!

Sounds like it was a relatively calm meeting, which is very good. I'm glad it went so easy in the way of everyone getting along and then just saying goodbye. I'm proud of ya girl!

CG

• jessicajah
    jessicajah

Ma'am,

I just registered here to become a member & if i could, i would give you a great big hug & throw you a party! i wish my husband would remove his smokescreen glasses & do what you did! i prayed last pm for people to get out of the org! you will face some rainy days, but there is always a blessing in the storm! in other words, you will find others that will love & accept you for BEING you! that's the beauty about being in the real world...people can like you without any requirements of who to associate with, how many meetings you attend, and all of that other unimportant dogcrap! those are man's rules, not Gods! Don't let them get to you. Pray for them too, and always kill 'em with kindness. If they could see how happy you are, then that will get the wheels spinning in their head as to why you now have a bounce in your step, and how you now shine like never before! Way to go & Congrats!

Sincerely-

j

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Sandi: I extend only my best wishes, and continued courage to you.

I'm glad you found a place on-line where you can share with us, what has recently taken place.

Nice to see the usage of a First Nations group, and someone else on this forum, has Sioux blood lines too.

Best wishes, continued strength from within, and support from the outside: us.

Respectfully yours,
    Ray

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

(((((((((((Sandi)))))))))))

Welcome and Congratulations!!

Kat

• jwsons
    jwsons

jwsons

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief