The JDubs and Amway--a match made in hell......

by LDH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Mazza
    Mazza

Dear Lisa, Though Amway and Dubdom are similiar, I think you potentionally get more from Amway that you do from the WTS. At least if you work your butt off (like totally off) you can get something back from Amway. As long as you don't mind demeaning yourself for money - which is what Amway is all about. With the WTS you end up demeaning yourself for nothing at all.

I attended a Nutra Metics (sp?) meeting one night. Eek, it gave me the creeps. The Ministry School revisited.

The WTS is superior to Amway in that JWs at least tell you what they are at your door for. Amway consultants pose as your friends and then spring it on you to help them get rich. On the other hand JWs don't tell you the whole truth when they come to your door - which makes them similar in that respect to Amway. I once heard the statistics on how to earn $40K per yr with amway. Convert 40 people and those 40 must convert 40 and if all of them sell $1000 pa (not sure of that final figure) then you the instigator gets $40K per year. I think I'd rather rob a bank - it seems more honest!

nice subject though
    Marilyn

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAHAHHA thanks Jezz, of course I know your joking!! No 'm not pushy at all actually6 quite the opposite which would explain why I hven't moved much inventory. I even have a websight so just email me and I'll send you the link

Ven

• Mulan
    Mulan

BUY MARY KAY FROM VENICE. Awewsome makeup. Help this gal move her inventory!!!!

• jezebel influence
    jezebel influence

Well you know us Jezebels,

Bells on ma fingers rings on ma toes..
    Face packed with make up,
    Bright dyed red hair,
    Long nails painted blooood red,
    Diamond ring through my nose.

I tell you what..im worth a fortune!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest