Noah's shuttle ferry. A biblical defender's excuse?

by stuckinarut2 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

We just realised that everyone has had it wrong! The bible even got it wrong.

Noah didn't build an ark that stopped in one place. No my friends, it was actually more of a shuttle ferry that had multiple stops on its journey.

That is why we have such animal varieties around the world don't you know?

Now, as rare as it is, we managed to find a summary of the trip:

"Welcome aboard all You animals...now please find your seats and make yourselves comfortable...it's going to be a long journey...please keep your feet, trunks, fins, tails and paws inside the ark at all times, and please refrain from eating your fellow passengers"

(several months go by)

"Hello passengers, this is your captain Noah speaking. We appreciate you choosing to travel with us. We know you have a choice in ark travel, and we appreciate you choosing 'Noah's ark' service"

"now our first stop will be the island continent of Australia. All kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, koalas, platypus, and red back spiders will be disembarking via the forward gangplank."

" Next stop is Africa. All wild cats, merekats, elephants, zebras and giraffes are encouraged to leave in an orderly fashion."

"Next stop, the Galápagos Islands...all misfits and oddballs are welcome to leave us here"

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

And he did all of this in just 1 year and 2 weeks.

https://bibleanswergirl.wordpress.com/2013/10/13/how-long-was-noah-on-the-ark/

What i want to know is, how did he manage to store a year and two weeks worth of food for himself, his family and all of the animals too? AND let them walk around for exercise.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

The story of Noah's ark has so many obvious holes that it almost feels unsporting to attack it.

• waton
    waton

may be the ark broke up, and the survivors floated off on the debri rafts, in the receding swift currents, in different directions.? but

who needs even floating, do you not remember the details of walking on water? and all those in the ark were not creatures of little faith, like Peter, who sank, or like Jesus who both endorsed the arkaic story now,

That should leave the snakes speechless, and it did. .

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Nice one waton!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Your story sounds more plausible than the Bible story stuck......

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

OneEyedJoe - its like shooting fish in a barrel:)

• tiki
    tiki

Thanks for the laugh...esp the oddballs hopping off in the galapagos😀😀😀

• TightPants
    TightPants

The deluge story was actually the one that did it for me...even born and raised as a JW I think i never (even as a child) really belived in this to be literally true. During a 2014 WT article discussing the "wonderful example of faith of Noahs family" my sanity alarm bells didnt stop ringing and this triggered me to do proper research and lead me to the exit from the Watchtower...thanks "Noah"

• ZAPPA-ESQUE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit