Secret AIM Convos Betwixt Ted Jaracz and SYN REVEALED!!!!1111

by SYN 15 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

It's pretty shocking stuff...read it for yourself...

Conversation: 20/2/2000

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> hi syn

SYN> lo teddy!

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> i told you not call me teddy you

SYN> k

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> so listen up

SYN> Yeah?

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> someone from the rank and file sent me your im address thingie

SYN> Yes, it seems they did...

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> you know that's not right all those posts on jwd now don't you worry jehovah is going to kill you at armageddon

SYN> Not particularly, no...

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> he will visit upon you indentations of the flesh and many parakeets

SYN> Like I said, I'm not losing much sleep because of the possibility, big guy.

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> oh really well let me tell you something you little squirt one day i will disfellowship your ass pronto if you don't take it down!!!!!!!!!1111111111

SYN> Oh really? You'll have a tough time - I haven't gone near a Kingdom Hall for ages.

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> nonetheless i will visit upon you the elders body letter of doom

SYN> I've never heard of that

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> thats cause you an apostate

SYN> This conversation can serve no further useful purpose. Goodbye, Teddy.

Conversation: 22/2/2000

SYN> I thought I banned you from my buddy list?

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> i am laughing in an evil way but not too evil as you see i am holy and the other 8 guys are also

SYN> Oh really?

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> yes jehovah said we are holy the annointed class

SYN> Oh, I see. He must've whispered that into your ear, am I correct?

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> no it was an angel that did it you dumbass i dont know why i talk to you like this sometimes

SYN> Maybe it's because you're a deranged psychopath?

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> no im not like an apostate like you are

SYN> Quite.

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> no i am better than you because i am the chief of the governing body and i can disfellowship you without even breathing hard

SYN> I bet you don't do much hard breathing these days, old timer...

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> hey no need for sarcasm listen i wanted to ask you something

SYN> What?

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> well this weekend at paterson we having a bbq thats barbeque for you english croutons

SYN> And that affects me how? And BTW, I'm South African, not English.

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> well um i was thinking maybe we could fly you over we have this private plane you know it broke in alaska but the brothers fixed it up again

SYN> You want me to fly over to the States for a Governing Body barbeque? You must be joking!

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> no really itll be nice we can have some of that nice red wine we get from the california branch and watch the sunset together

SYN> The SUNSET?

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> i thought it would be cool you know just you and me together

SYN> I don't think I understand

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> its simple doofus just come to paterson ill explain everything i have a present for you

SYN> Sigh...goodbye, teddy.

Conversation: 24/2/2000

SYN> Oh no, not you again!

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> why are you so atnogitistical with me all the time these days

SYN> Perhaps it's because you're a royal ponce?

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> no im really a nice guy once you get to know me just like agent smith from the matrix my favourite movie ever

SYN> Isn't that sort of viewing banned for Governing Body Members?

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> well we have to see it in order to censor it doofus how else can we tell the sheep what not to look at???????????????///////

SYN> Oh, that makes a whole lot of sense to me.

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> so listen i was thinking maybe we could fly you over for a nice fishing expedition in canada or alaska

SYN> Oh no, not this again...

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> itd be awesome haha i sound like a teenager well you make me feel like a teenager SYN

SYN> *groan*

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> it would be just the two of us you me and a tin of caviar as well as a small packet of watchtowers to keep the boat balanced as well be all scrunched up together on the one side of it like peas in a pod

SYN> Look, I wouldn't feel comfortable unless there were other people there. Like maybe JR Brown and some other people.

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> dont you want to be alone with me SYN

SYN> Not particularly, no

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> that really breaks my heart

SYN> It does?

GBMemberPrimeTedJ> yes i was thinking a romantic candlelit dinner except not on the boat because of mosquitoes and crocodiles

SYN> Whatever, dude!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hehe -- That was entertaining.

Mostly, it was entertaining because I was thinking how much it would piss Jaracz off to know you were dissing him like this.

out

• SYN
    SYN

Conversation: 6/3/2003

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> you know you can kiss my ass syn

SYN> And why would that be, dear JR?

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> because of all those posts. you be insulting my homeboys, yo.

SYN> Oh?

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> don't you go acting all dumb on me. i'm no jaracz, but at least i know about a little thing called punctuation except i still haven't figured out what this COPS LOCK KEY DOES

SYN> Evidently not.

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> you think you're smart just cause your using fancy big letters at the beginning of each sentence well let me tell you boy one day you're gonna grow up and realize that punctuation is for sissies

SYN> Which evidently makes you a virtual Conan the Barbarian, I presume?

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> just because you think you're a smart ass doesn't mean i can't give you an eastside ass-whipping

SYN> No, I'd rather you didn't, to be honest. Those EastSide ass-whippings are quite, er, abusive.

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> all those little posty posts you make on that jwd site you love so much well let me tell you man they mean jack jack jack

SYN> This Jack Jack Jack, is he some sort of Pokemon character?

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> hey boy don't you be getting smart on me i can make public service announcements and post them on watchtowermedia.org unlike you you hahahaha

SYN> Obviously that makes you the better man, RuntyBoy.

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> no listen i'm really just a bit angry with myself sometimes. i mean, did you see the expression on my face when i filmed that video about the child abuse and how strong our policy is? i was trying to hard not to laugh i almost burst into tears

SYN> It looked more like you were being a self-righteous, arrogant bell-end to me!

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> what i'm trying to say is even if i come across as a hardass eastside gangster sometimes i'm really just a sensitive man

SYN> Riiiiiight...

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> i mean, this thug life isn't something i'd wish on anybody. jaracz just whips our asses every morning, bright and early, right after the croysants.

SYN> You mean Croissants?

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> yeah whatever but even an eastside thug like me needs some tlc that's tender loving care and the faithful slave doesn't give me that so i come to you

SYN> You come to me for loving care?

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> sort of yeah but not the way you put it because i'm a gangster so i need firm loving

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> like you would hit your dog on the nose with a newspaper, that's what i want, a firm rolemodel, someone who can tell me joe you've been a damn naughty thug, no go fetch me some beer

SYN> That's not really who I am.

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> well could you at least try?

SYN> Hmm, might as well. JR, you're one sad-assed sack of ****. Now go get me a beer, and it better be cold, otherwise you can count on a WestSide ass-whipping in your immediate future, RUNT!

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> oh i love it thank you aaaah

SYN> This is weird

JOE"RUNTYBOY"BROWN> i feel so good when i'm controlled by you syn

SYN> Really!

• SYN
    SYN

I'd love it if he could read this!!!!!!!! Serve him right!

• Xena
    Xena

lol you are EVIL SYN...

no wonder they both want you so much

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Pardon my ignorance, but what is this all about?! Obviously these are copies of Instant Message conversations, but why do these people contact you?

we can have some of that nice red wine we get from the california branch

What is this in reference to? Does it have anything to do with the vineyard one of WT's lawyers co-own in Byron, CA (with a mortgage from the WT, no less?) see thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/61977/1.ashx

Inquiring Minds Want to Know,

Thanks!

:-)

growedup

• sf
    sf

imall,

~Calm~

It's not as it appears.

This is just some apostates having fun.

sKally

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

***deep breath***

***beginning to relax***

***deep breath***

***feeling much more relaxed***

***deep breath***

***slumped to floor in deep slee.....!***

Thanks, sf! I needed that!

growedup

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

ROFL, SYN! I guess that now that you can't make fun of the JWZone admins anymore, you had to turn your sights a little "higher up"...

• SYN
    SYN

Xena: Yeah, I've gotta fight them off with a stick

Imallgrowedup: I was just having a bit of fun, dude!

Neo: Hehehehe...I guess you could say that...but all the time it was really just some "firm loving", know what I mean?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit