2020-10-12--Year End Report! (as of 2020-10-14)

by Atlantis 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

truthlover123:

Delivered! Butter cream coming right up!

---------------------------

Petra!

• Kilian72
    Kilian72

Could you send it to me too, please.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Kilian72:

Delivered! Key Lime!

Petra!

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Hi Petra and Atlantis,

Thanks for sending the year end JW Canadian report. An interesting document, but difficult to accept as a truthful report of JW activities in Canada.

What is really interesting is that according to their report: "The number of return visits and Bible studies were substantially higher than in pre-COVID months. Of Special note is an all time peak of 13,624 regular pioneers in August."

Probably with the Kingdom Halls closed and the COVID restrictions making it difficult for the elders to monitor the flock, the rank and file JWs are padding and inflating the time spent writing letters and making phone calls.

Is the time spent driving to and from the Post Office now counted as time spent in field service? How about taking a coffee break while letter writing and emailing?

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Please send in the PM for me as well. Thank you so much.

OMG, those milkshakes...

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Athanasius says: Thanks for sending the year end JW Canadian report. An interesting document, but difficult to accept as a truthful report of JW activities in Canada.

Like many other flakey businesses...the WTBTS has two sets of books. One set of books (AKA: Cooking the books) is a tricky way to make a company's year end results look better than they really are in order to impress its shareholders...in WT's case, to buffalo their pea-brain rank & file members!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Cadellin:

Delivered! Butterscotch!

Petra!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

They are:

Sitting at a computer.

Sitting and talking on a phone.

Sitting and writing letters.

And lying the whole way to their monthly report card. It would be natural that they would claim higher numbers. But you know as well as I do, that none of the reports we hear about are really true.

They will claim that Jehovah's blessings are on their activity and He is making a path for an increase.

When Atlantis saw that report, the first thing he said was: what a crock of horse manure!

Petra!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Athanasius:

Your welcome! Malted Mocha Chip!

JW GoneBad:

Thank you, and....Maple-Walnut!

Petra!

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Please PM me.