drinking wine in the Kingdom

by enoughisenough 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    enoughisenough said: "What is the point of all of this: Matt 26:29 " I drink it new with YOU " Mark 14:25 " drink new in the Kingdom of God. Luke 22:18 " product of the vine" ? This is earthly, not heavenly! Heavenly creatures are spirits. Do you think there are grape vines in Heaven? But Jesus says he will drink the product of the vine again with YOU ( his disciples ) in the Kingdom of his Father."

enoughisenough said: "the point of my post is the Jesus drinking the product of the vine AGAIN with his followers in the "Kingdom of God", the " Kingdom of the Father"...WT would have you believe these ones would be in heaven...that isn't the picture I am getting from what Jesus said. My understanding is heaven is a spirit realm ."

enoughisenough, you are right - that is what the scriptures point to.

Jesus said to an un-anointed/non-king/priest guy: "I will be with you in Paradise."

The priests of old ministered to the people by working among them.

When the apostles and Jesus did healings, usually it involved "hands-on" kind of stuff.

After Jesus was resurrected as a spirit creature, he materialized a body and hung out with the disciples and ate fish with them a few different times before ascending to heaven.

He was showing what he will do in the future. There is no wine in heaven.

God is not partial, and neither is Jesus. "I have other sheep, not of this fold. They will be one flock, one shepherd."

Everybody will hang out here on earth, those who have an assignment to be kings/priests during the 1000 year reign, the good angels who will materialize and hang out too, and everybody who has the assignment to bring the garden back to where it's supposed to be on earth. Jesus will be here hanging out in Paradise, and he knows how to have a good party...

"Everyone else puts out the fine wine first...You have saved the fine wine until now."

And eventually, Jehovah will visit and materialize too, just like He did in the beginning in the garden, every day going for a walk with them in the breezy part of the day. (Remember, it says "they hid from His face", not "His voice.")

"All things are possible with God."

Ecclesiastes 9:7

"Go, eat your food with rejoicing, and drink your wine with a cheerful heart, for already the true God has found pleasure in your works."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit