2020-May-S-147-E Announcements And Reminders!

by Atlantis 94 Replies latest jw friends

• T2020
    T2020

Can I ge t!?

• kford
    kford

I would be grateful for the letters from the last three sets that you have posted about. Thank you in advance. Appreciate your hard work

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

T2020:

Delivered!

---------------------------

kford:

Delivered

--------------------------

Petra!

• tellechea2012
    tellechea2012

Hello, I would like a copy as well. Thanks!

• arwen
    arwen

Please email me the letters. Thanks I’ll send you my email in a pm

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

tellechea2012:

Delivered!

---------------------------

Petra!

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

Please send me the germany version - thanks a lot.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

This is in part the request from circuit oversees to elders in the April 16th, 2020 letter regarding reinstated disfellowshipped individuals (What an abomination this letter is!):

Dear Brothers,

All circuit oversees have been asked to submit names of one or two individuals who were disfellowshipped in the past but have returned and are doing well now. Below is part of the letter I received from the branch:

"Particularly, we would like to hear of those who openly express their confidence that the disfellowshipping arrangement is loving and that they have personally benefited from this discipline. Preferably, the experience should illustrate the points from the second, third and fourth paragraphs in the online article "Do Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Those Who Used To Belong To Their Religion"?...The experience does not need to be a recent one. However, please only submit experiences of those who are still doing well spiritually."

There is no need to contact the persons you have in mind at this stage . If you can help with this I would ask that you respond urgently as I must send details before April 24th, 2020."

This letter is blatantly obvious of how desperate this organization is to put a positive spin on what is otherwise a very cruel, harsh and not to mention unscriptual doctrine!

What an abomination!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

fastJehu:

I sent you a group of 9 documents, that has the S-147-E Announcements And Reminders in German included in it. The rest are English and I will have to wait until the German documents come in.

Petra!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW GoneBad:

I think the Circuit Overseers want to use these people to give their experiences at Zoom meetings. They want people to believe that being disfellowshipped and shunned is a loving provision, and protects the flock.

They only want former disfellowshipped people who are now in good standing that will promote Watchtower doctrines. They are trying to reinforce shunning and disfellowshipping as a good practice.

Stinks to high heaven!

Petra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit