Covid-19 death rate

by BourneIdentity 38 Replies latest social current

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Haven't read through all the responses, but the calculated worldwide death rate is misleading. Different countries have different rates of testing and different metrics for reporting cases. Similarly, the numbers of deaths attributed to coronavirus are impacted by deaths that may actually be attributed to other causes where someone with an existing serious condition may have otherwise died anyway but happened to also contract coronavirus, as well as deaths for which coronavirus may have been the cause but has not been diagnosed. So the numbers can't just be averaged to give a meaningful worldwide result.

• Matijevic
    Matijevic

I see that some on this forum agree with me that measures against covid 19 are way more harmful than virus itself! Any thoughts why world governments imposed such measures?

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity
    Matijevic

That is a good question. Could it be a move to a One World Government?? The one that will replace Gods Kingdom as mankind’s solution to all their problems? 😂

Well figures don't lie!

However liars can figure....

not the people who posted to this thread but the numbers coming from the governments

• Matijevic
    Matijevic

BourneIdentity

Interesting answer in which you do not believe! Obviously you love to ridicule anyone who does not share your worldview, but this does not change fact that you offered zero proof against so called conspiracy theory! If mocking and poisening the well are all arguments you can offer, enjoy in your cleverness with the people like you! I hope you can better!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Any thoughts why world governments imposed such measures?

Answer = Satan messing with humanity again

When is Jesus going to kick his ass off the earth ?

It couldn't come soon enough in my opinion.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

That is a good formula to know the ratio of people who were tested and found had the virus vs the people who died and were labeled as COVID death.

However, that doesn't give the ratio of the REAL number of people infected vs the REAL number of people dying due to the virus.

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

Matijevic

Did something crawl up your ass, wiggle around and cause you some irritation? You say I love to ridicule anyone that doesn’t share my world view? Whom have I ridiculed? Mocking and poisoning the well? Seriously, what are you smoking?

• Matijevic
    Matijevic

BourneIdentity

I am impressed with your disrespect! Enjoy, you have support, but obviously you can not do better! So, no need to talk with you or your buddies! My question was addresed to people who realize something is wrong...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit