Regional Convention - Greenville, SC USA

by HiddenPimo 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

So my brother who never got baptized went to the convention today (went to make mom and dad happy since they are devastated that I am out) and he got very upset during the baptism talk and walked out because 3 of the candidates were under the age of 12 years of age. He said they have no clue what they are committing themselves to and will face what you faced (referring to me).

I really wish the USA government would start cracking down on this Cult.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Sounds like a lot of people are walking out. Glad to see that your Brother see's through this cult.

• waton
    waton
    he got very upset during the baptism talk and walked out ---- HP

too bad that he did, had he waited for the dismal baptismal questions, without the H. spirit , even in the "Jehovah's spirit directed organization" cloak, he would have had another valid reason to leave.

Who gave that talk?

PS: talking of organization. the spelling should be: organazition.

The new singing stile, with faces raised looking, reading from the monitors resembles what happened in the 1930s.

Only the raised right arm is missing. Unity ueber alles.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

waton - Svengali

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

3 of the candidates were under the age of 12 years of age.

And what will follow with them will be child abuse in one form or another .

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

BEST CONVENTION EVER!

• Spiral
    Spiral

Hidden, did your parents know that he walked out? If they did, what was their reaction?

Your brother was making an excellent point.

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

I just love that pic DOS. The guy and the woman above him are so bored. The woman above him and to the left is like WTF and his wife and kids are just plain checked out. Too funny!

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Great pic doc

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

My oldest son and his family live near Greenville. I wonder if they were there? Throughout most of his life he could see right thru the cult when his mother and I left it scared him right back into the cult. Go figure. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit