The pen is sharper than the sword.

by The Rebel 5 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

And when as a family we celebrated MY first ex J.W birthday, my sons present to me was a " Pen". That pen I am now searching for. I had it 2 hours ago and for the hundredth time I have lost it again, but I always find it. For all my searching for love, all my growing up in my heart i will never succum to a love greater than that pen.

Has anybody else ever received a special present?

• corruptgirl
    corruptgirl

That's beautiful! My hubby hit his one year mentally out mark last month and I woke up first week of March. That's the best present in itself I think. Can't ask for anything better than my life!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I celebrated birthdays before becoming a JW, but my first ex-JW birthday was special, too.

In my family, only my dad and his wife (never JW) were aware of my fade that year. They sent me a sweatshirt. It could have been a rock and it still would have been the best ever. I had my birthday back.

• Raymudas Martini
    Raymudas Martini

The point is, Rebel, you are supposed to loose the pen, and along with it, the pain of being a JW.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Penis sharper - sounds painful... and a sword is involved? Count me out.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Has anybody else ever received a special present?

I have. Some people I'm close to have been very nice and kind enough to give me good presents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit