Jewish Hatred Is Nothing New

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Jews have been vilified for centuries! They were nomads looking for the Promised Land. They have been nearly exterminated and yet they are still in the Middle East as well as a brotherhood throughout the world.

With people going crazy talking about the rights of black people, Asians, and other minorities, I wonder if the world will speak up for the rights of Jewish people.

Those who hate Jews are the biggest hypocrites around!!!

• Simon
    Simon

It's amazing that all those self-proclaimed anti-fascists and nazi fighters are nowhere to be seen when jews are being attacked in the streets.

Of course they are all part of the same degenerate bunch of racist retards.

• LV101
    LV101

I agree minimus!!! Maybe it's envy of the Jewish people. They've learned the hard way and value education, family, faith, and are gifted in the business world.

Jewish people I know of are always contributing to charitable events.

• minimus
    minimus

I work with a lot of Jewish friends in my business. The vast majority of them are wonderful people. They take care of their families. They don’t push their political or religious opinions on people.

To see such vile hatred against them or any group including white men, is deplorable!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I agree with you Minimus. Antisemitism is abominable.

• minimus
    minimus

John, why can’t people be like us?? Lol

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I don't know man, wish I did.

• cookiemaster
    cookiemaster

Maybe there's a good reason why Jews have been universally hated throughout the ages.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

The world doesn't speak up for the rights of jews????

• minimus
    minimus

Cookie, what good reason would there be?? Silent, the world is big, of course. There is anti Jew rhetoric everywhere from politicians to some commoners. It’s prevalent. I think you know this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit