What is it with Bangladesh?

by Noumenon 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

I boggle when I read the JW's worldwide service report and see that Bangladesh, with a population of over 100,000,000 only has about 100 witnesses.

Doesn't Jehovah or the Organisation care about Bangladeshis?

So much for 'and this good news WILL be preached in ALL the inhabited earth for a witness to ALL the nations, and then the end will come'.

• shamus
    shamus

Good news... that there's another reason not to get involved with organized religion! LOL!

The thing about those countries is they are just hanging on by the skin of they're teeth... they do not have time to worry about things like god and all that crap! Those people cannot even afford shoes, never mind Watchtowers and Awakes!

• Gopher
    Gopher

I always wondered about those countries where each JW would have to preach to gazillions of people to cover their nation's territory.

Then I read the scripture more closely. "This good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all nations that understand or tolerate American culture, and will put up with an uptight doomsday religion that masquerades as good news preachers, and then the end will come."

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    I always wondered about those countries where each JW would have to preach to gazillions of people to cover their nation's territory.

Then I read the scripture more closely. "This good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all nations that understand or tolerate American culture, and will put up with an uptight doomsday religion that masquerades as good news preachers, and then the end will come."

And new light flashed forth!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It is also Muslim which makes it very difficult in the first place --never mind the poverty etc --- in the Koran it says apostasy is to be rewarded with death -- so very difficult.

• Panda
    Panda

WHOA So shunning isn't half bad.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Some people have missions in bangladesh. http://fbcpic.org/bangladesh/

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

As one CO said "some countries just don't have that many sheep, some nations in the Bible were entirely condemned for being wicked"

Watchtower smart-asses have an answer for everything!!!

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

When I was a JW back in the 1970s, there were only 3 baptized JWs in Bangladesh. Now there are 100! This is a 3300% increase! What an incredible testament to Jehovah's blessings.

The remaining millions are doomed to die at Armageddon......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit