God is Real in Principle

by looter 251 Replies latest jw friends

• Viviane
    Viviane
    You say that I'm uneducated yet you continue to ask me questions to further keep telling me the same thing. I've already explained it the best I could. Please let it go.

Sorry, not how it works. If you intend on claiming to have a point and an argument to back it up, then you will keep getting questions. That you keep changing one undefined and unexplainable phrase with another is purely the fault of the person putting forth the argument. If you wish to get no more questions about it, then you need to stop trying to defend it OR actually put forth a defensible argument where you can clearly explain what you mean.

If you want it let go, then let it go. Why are you asking me to do your work?

Like I said before, it's my opinion.

Opinions can be objectively wrong or nonsensical.

It wasn't a complaint so much as it was a reason. If there is anything I am learning here, is that some people have no empathy.

It was absolutely a complaint. What do you think empathy is? I assure you, if you keep up this claim of being intelligent, you'll look back on this conversation and how absolutely polite it was. I've just asked you question about what you wrote. If you can't answer them, what in the world do you think that your failure has to do with "empathy"?

• looter
    looter

How many times must I repeat myself with you? I've explained it best way possible and you'll keep asking questions no matter what. It seems you're just doing that on purpose now. I'm letting it go because it'll never lead to anything at least with you. "Opinions can be objectively wrong or nonsensical." They sure can indeed. But even then it's opinion influenced on the opinions. "It was absolutely a complaint." To you. I don't put it that way. Yet another case of us seeing things differently. It's always that. Can you not see this?

• looter
    looter

It's clear you don't understand my original idea, which is fine. If you don't get it, you don't get it. That's not to say you will never get it but you don't now. Frankly, this has gone so off topic that I'm bored to continue to discuss. And all you do now is say I'm not intelligent and ask me questions just for it to further go into this black hole. I'm not continuing to discuss with someone who keeps doing that. Off this.

• Landy
    Landy

Looter - is the OP your own work or is it a c&p from somewhere else?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    How many times must I repeat myself with you?

So far, you've not repeated yourself. You've said essence, shrewdness, nature, etc. You just keep replacing one term with another, never repeating or explaining.

I've explained it best way possible and you'll keep asking questions no matter what.

Well year, dear. That's what happens when you can't explain what you mean and aren't clear.

I'm letting it go because it'll never lead to anything at least with you.

No, not likely, because I don't accept "nonsense" as an explanation.

To you. I don't put it that way. Yet another case of us seeing things differently. It's always that. Can you not see this?

I absolutely see your complaint. You made it, you feel it. You simply seek to blame someone else for it rather than realize it's your own lack of an argument that is the cause of your current feelings.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

Viv

I thought you weren't planning on hanging around?

I hope you're not going to get sucked back on this site like I have. LOL

• looter
    looter
    It's my own work, Landy. That's why it seemed rather long because I wanted to explain, the best way viable. It took me awhile to bring it off. "You simply seek to blame someone else for it rather than realize it's your own lack of an argument that is the cause of your current feelings." I'm not blaming anyone, Viviane, I'm just saying we don't see things the same way.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Looter " Look Vivianne you are coming on pretty strongly towards me, and it's unnecessary"

( Looter is 18)

Viv " Iam being rather gentle"

18 ( Alice Cooper)

Lines form on my face and hands

Lines form from the ups and downs

I am in the middle without any plans

18 (The Rebel & Alice Cooper)

At 18 people get confused every day

Eighteen I just don't know what to say.

So Viv some people are just 18, and at 18 you may be surprised it's an age people like being taught without being torn down . Welcome back Viv.

The Rebel.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Looter, you just keep replacing one unexplained phrase with another. If you can't handle questions about what you write, please don't attempt to blame others for that.

• looter
    looter

I just said I wasn't blaming anyone. We just see things differently.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit