How's the 14,669 New Zealand brotherhood reacting to Steve's MIT talk?

by was a new boy 20 Replies latest social current

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    I just put Health New Zealand on notice they are killing people.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/medicare-death-data-proves-the-covid?utm_source=substack&publication_id=548354&post_id=139698544&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share&utm_campaign=email-share&triggerShare=true&isFreemail=true&r=gbjdu

• Riley
    Riley

Jesus Christ, get help.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    There is no question: the leaked data shows the vaccines have killed over 13 MILLION people worldwide

13 million--out of a global population of...how many ?

If there were no vaccines--how many would have died from covid--? Any guesses ?

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Doubtful he's a brother, more likely a neighbor.

Comment received on my Russell Brand interview posted on Rumble: "I live in New Zealand and I am unvaccinated because I subscribe to the terrain theory. I watched the whole county go mad when COVID came along in 2020. I tried to warn my friends and family to no avail. The outcome of the madness in my close circle is as follows. 6 close friends died of turbo cancer within 6 months or so, Daniel, Michael, Jackie, Andrew, Steve 1, and John. 1 close friend Steve 2, went to hospital with a racing heart, was released, and died within a few weeks. My Daughter-in-law Heidi, anaphylactic reaction, was rushed to the hospital. Son Tony, Myocarditis. Friend Brian, Bells Palsy. Friend Mike, serious Myocarditis rushed to hospital. At least 20 or so other friends have also complained of racing heart after vax. I know no one that got seriously ill with COVID except Bells Palsy Brian who was twice vaxed. Everyone I know who got vaxed got COVID, and many of them are now suffering from a continuous stream of autoimmune issues. The truth must come out."

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The Trolls here deserve to get boosters every month. They are actually dumber than Watchtards.

DD

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

In case no-one realises it, New Zealand had an election in October and the party that was in government during the whole Covid thing is now in opposition.

Talking about the Ardern government is old news. She resigned as PM a year or so out from the election, because she knew she would probably lose it, and presumably to give her party the chance to rebuild for it. They lost anyway. Not sure how much Labour's Covid policies contributed to the downfall, but I imagine they were a factor.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The question is, if he’s a cook and conspiracy theorist, why would they arrest him? I never heard of this person before and his claims sound a bit off but whatever.

The only reason you arrest someone, either they did something wrong and you have convicted them of a crime or in a communist regime, because you want to silence them.

It can’t be option 1 because that would imply he does not have freedom of speech, which so many western countries pride themselves on so it must be option 2, the question is then, why silence someone that is not telling the truth, if it would be easy to disprove as so many here state, I note they haven’t brought anything as far as evidence. So whatever he says must not be capable of being disproven, aka, facts.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

It looks like he's being tried for breaching confidentiality laws within the medical realm. We all despise "Mary" for what she did in the September Watchtower article in 1987, where she accessed medical files and ratted on someone who attended her Kingdom Hall. It looks like Barry Young broke the NZ equivalent of HIPAA.

• ElderBerry
    ElderBerry
    DATA-DOGa day ago

The Trolls here deserve to get boosters every month. They are actually dumber than Watchtards.

DD

-

Yes everyone who thinks the covid vaccines are safe and effective keep going to take them then, go and get your booster shots you are doing the human race a huge favour as you will be shortening your lives👏

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit