Woohoo! My son graduated from Infantry Training!

by think41self 24 Replies latest social family

• think41self
    think41self

My son Dominic graduated Friday from Advanced Infantry Training at Fort Benning, GA. Needless to say, I'm a VERY proud mom. He has been selected to join the Honor Guard (or Old Guard) and will be stationed at Fort Myer, VA...but we get to have him home for a few weeks. Here are a few pics of his graduation. His nickname on base was Neo, because he resembles Keanu Reeves. I think he looks better! But I'm somewhat biased.

I hope you enjoy them.

Tracy

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Congratulations to Think and son!

I have no doubt that the training was especially rigorous, and that your son must be quite accomplished in order to be placed on the Honor Guard! You have every right to fluff your feathers and strut!

Cheers!

growedup

• think41self
    think41self

Thanks growedup. He said it was the toughest 14 weeks of his life (so far), I'm just glad it's over so he can get some sleep! He only slept 15 hours in his last 5 days there....I think they were trying to kill them! I know, I know...I'm such a Mom.

Tracy

• Seven
    Seven

Congrats to Dominic and best of luck! Army

Thanks for sharing the pics, proud Mom. :D

seven

• think41self
    think41self

Thank you Seven,

I shall pass along your congrats to Dom!

Tracy

• Xena
    Xena

Congradulations think...gives you a warm glow when your kids make ya proud doesn't it?

Enjoyed the pics of ya'll at the fest too....one of these days I need to get down there and collect on a long promised spanking

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Congrats to Dominic

-¤-*C.C*-¤-

• think41self
    think41self

Thanks Xena and Chim Chim

Xena, I was there....I had a whip in my hand...and NO takers! Go figure.

Tracy

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Your Welcome

-¤-*C.C*-¤-

• morty
    morty

As a mother, when our kids do well, we have the right to toot our own horn.

You should be proud of him! It goes to show you, you were a good mom,and some of his honur,

comes from your training ......Congrats on a job well done...Both of you!

morty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit