What is the watchtower going to do when

by pepperheart 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Eventually they may come to a time while in the nightmare stage of "wishful thinking" that they see through their delusion and no longer claims to be this Faithful and Discreet Slave malarkey thingy.

Or they simply hang on to this that Watchtower Corporation is God's earthly organization doo doo till they go belly up. Hard to say, but, the end of what once was has happened to this creepy organization and it is all down hill from here.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

You can only print new books and magazines if you have the money to pay for the paper and ink and transport.Since 2012 the watchtower have been cutting down in so many areas.And when i look at pictures of carts from around the world on other exjw websites they ALL have old books magazines that were printed in 2012 2011 and 2010 and single page tracts that seems to tell me that the watchtower is living on the past glorys ie mags and when the old mags run out i can see single page tracts becomming a lot more common

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Pff! WT Magazines? They're sooo last century, lol. They got devices to play videos now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit