The GB members of the Watchtower Corporation are cunning decisive crooks

by Finkelstein 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS leaders are living proof that you can have delusional eloquence in grammar.

" Strip off your old personality and put on a new personality in anticipation of God's new earthy kingdom paradise.. "

• smiddy
    smiddy

And of course have Jehovahs Witnesses ever asked where in the Bible is a Kingdom paradise on Earth promised ? Can a JW show me that scripture ?

• Chook
    Chook

Of all the humans alive the ones chosen by God himself are brother Lett and his mates , it doesn't bode well for Jah intelligence. The combined IQ of GB would be flat out kindergarten grade.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I made a video discussing their legitimacy (or lack thereof) a few days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWs6LsBZFOQ

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

My question about the Governing Body is, which member or members direct its actions, which of them selects new or replacement members ? The concept that they are a United single minded body is not realistic, one or two must energise the actions f the whole group. In a company Board of Directors a CEO has charge of the day to day operations, the Chairman usually overlooking strategy and long term vision. Given that Holy Spirit does NOT attend the GB meetings, which of them is the CEO and which of them th Chairman. If Lett is either then rejoice, their days are numbered, then again, a strong personality taking the lead, could lead to tension and strife, a fracture looming ahead.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Pale E - The GB do not dictate doctrine for only 8 million JWs, but do so for all earth inhabitants. It's just, no one other than JWs are giving anything they say, any consideration or respect.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Personally I suspect all the cunning crooks who created this religion are dead. Perhaps Nathan Knorr was the last of them. I suspect the current Governing Body are a mixture of people who don't care but are happy to take the benefits, deluded people who can't admit to themselves it is all just a scam, and loony people who can't see it for what it is. If the current GB really were cunning crooks they would be doing a better job of managing it, now.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes agree with that shepherdless ,

The big time crooks were probably Rutherford and Russell along with Knorr and Franz, snake oil salesman is a good description.

deluded people who can't admit to themselves it is all just a scam, and loony people who can't see it for what it is

Agree with that also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit