Tattoo Time

by freemindfade 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Getting the second tattoo soon, in a long line of many to come! Any of you other sinners getting ink'd on a regular basis?

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I have 6. I have 2 half sleeves 1 on my chest and 3 on my back.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

nice!

• just fine
    just fine

FMF- what are you getting?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

A rose for my daughter this time.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I have a lady friend who got a small red rose tattoo on her left breast some years ago.

It' is now a long stemmed rose. . . . . . .

Be cautious with things that are "forever".

Doc

• stan livedeath
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Think carefully about getting a Tattoo for it will forever alter your body (skin) for the rest of you life.

Will that ink drawing on your body still be appreciated when your in your 60's, 70's, and 80's ???

There is a high percentage of people who wish they didn't get that Tattoo which they got years previously.

• Saename
    Saename

stan livedeath, I think your tattoo says, "No Regert" instead of, "No Regret"...

Anyway, I'll be getting a tattoo some day, too. Just don't know when. I don't know yet what it will even be, so I still have to figure this out—although I do know I'll have it on my chest. But I don't think my tattoo will be a word; I'm more interested in symbols.

For those who say a tattoo is forever, I know. I want to do this. I want it to be a symbol of my change. In the past, I used to be very naive. I believed the Governing Body was the authority on everything—religion, history, science. That no longer is the case. Today, I'm so rational I'm a pain in the ass.

So maybe something that would symbolize reason/logic/evidence?

• dbq407
    dbq407

The argument that it won't look good on your body at 70 or 80 years old.......well, nothing will look that good on your body at that point :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit