by Kent 13 Replies latest jw friends

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

AHH! There is good news after all.

BX: The mind you save may be your own.

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Well,

About 6 months ago I showed my friend a news report about the JW's having to goto court in Germany to defend:

A.) Focibly keep people from leaving the cult (ooops, religion)
    B.) Didn't commit child abuse

His response:

We expect that God's word will be stifled by Satan near the end, so this is a good sign..

Ughhh... I can only assume that when the R&F JW's hear about this, there will be much rejoicing as this will be presented as a sign that Armageddom is "right around the corner" ...

Mind Control Cults --- Ya gotta stand in Awe of their ability to twist events in the minds of their followers to suit their own purposes, irreguardless of the facts..

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

wanna

Not quite true. Look at the stats. Ever since these countries have started going after them coupled with other factors such as the change in the "this generation" doctrine and the growth in the internet I think you are seeing the effects of publishers and baptisms heading south instead of north!!! (This is really true in France, Japan etc.)

Its like a train - if you get all the cars on the track and start rolling them down the track (esp. in Ohio) it is real hard to stop the train. What we are seeing before our eyes is the cars are starting to get on the track.

This is a disaster for the WTS media relations who are trying to "sell" their goods to innocent people who don't know any better. This is also tough on the publishers. The more that is out there, the harder it is to look away no matter how well you are trained.

hawk

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Kent ,

Thanks for the fast up-date on the events!

"Take a look at http://watchtower.observer.org
    The latest news is that Moscow and France have decided not
    to accept the Jehovah's Witnesses after all."

To Joelbear:

"Besides the Watchtower has given up on Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, etc.

because they know they have no hope of changing these governments minds. "
    A good point worthy to recall in certain occasions….!

To Hawkaw:

"The WTS is so two faced. On the one hand they tell the world they fight these court cases for religious freedoms (even though what they really want is a tax break). But on the other they don't offer the same freedom to their own. "

An excellent point. A very ,very sensitive area in Europe…!

Agape, J.C. MacHislopp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit