Do the dubs do the songs at the Zoom Meetings?

by Iamallcool 18 Replies latest jw friends

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Having multiple people singing while not on mute would be a disaster, with slow connections and echoing. Unworkable to have everyone with live mikes.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Like smiddy says I do mime (if the camera's on) and then I mime different crazy words but nobody notices πŸ˜…
  • asp59
    asp59

After reading comments, it's hard to write anything. I just go with this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£

• Overrated
    Overrated

I know if I was "forced" to do a zoom meeting I would wear my heavy metal shirt and shades and have my gun collection in the background, smoking weed and drinking a beer. If they don't like that, That's fine with me.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Yes we sing along it’s actually fun

Laugh all you want zoom meetings are actually a real family bonding time at least in my house

the kids all get along, we all sing too but we also relax, let kids watch Caleb & Sophia etc. most of the time they play around. It’s enjoyable, that’s all I care about

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

Its actually miserable to watch and compare it to what they use to do, which was pitiful also. I see failure in less than 5 years as the old ones get demtia

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

I think misery loves company

• TheListener
    TheListener

My wife stands and sings

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

It makes me wonder how are some teens coping during the nearly 2 years of JW Zoom meetings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit