New Episode Of The Shunned Podcast If You're So Inclined

by dubstepped 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I know I have a few people here that enjoy the stories on the podcast, so I announce when a new one comes out. Also sometimes this is a way for new people to find it and get help if they want, so here it is.

Between This JW Life (my first podcast) and Shunned we just went over the 40,000 individual download mark, which is pretty cool.

I just released episode sixteen about Sydney, and it's a great look into the narcissism and authoritarian nature of the cult.

You can find it and listen on your podcast app of choice. The benefit of the app is that you can subscribe and get automatic downloads to listen to wherever you go. I like Podcast Republic as my app, but it's on most all of them as far as I know, including the big ones like iTunes and Google Play. If you're not a podcast person you can listen here:

https://shunnedpodcast.com/episode-sixteen-sydney-is-shunned-by-jehovahs-witnesses/

And if you happen to be a fan of the Youtubes you can listen here:

https://youtu.be/8vW9MlXeADE

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thanks Mike and Jenny!

We appreciate the hard work that goes into all your productions.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

You're welcome, and the pleasure is ours my friend. :)

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Great video thanks.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Good stuff thanks for the link DS, will be viewing your channel !

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

You're all very welcome. I usually do one episode per month, but I did two in August, and I released this one yesterday, have another coming next weekend from the Midwest Apostafest, and one the weekend after that featuring an Amish woman. So I'll post those up when they come out. I'll go back to one per month in October for a bit in all likelihood, though I'm considering trying two per month. I'm not sure I can keep up that pace though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit